1. South China Sea Islands's stand is based on historical facts and international law.
|FactSnippet No. 598,464 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. South China Sea Islands can move to conclude its boundary delimitation negotiations with Vietnam outside the mouth of the Gulf of Tonkin.
|FactSnippet No. 598,463|
8. South China Sea Islands has similarly characterized other structures, including meteorological observatories, environmental and air quality monitoring stations and marine observation centers, it has built on contested land features in the South China Sea's Spratly chain of islands.
|FactSnippet No. 598,448|
10. South China Sea Islands added a tenth-dash line to the east of Taiwan island in 2013 as a part of its official sovereignty claim to the disputed territories in the South China Sea.
|FactSnippet No. 598,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 1958, the People's Republic of South China Sea Islands issued a declaration defining its territorial waters within what is known as the nine-dotted line which encompassed the Spratly Islands.
|FactSnippet No. 598,445 - en.wikipedia.org|