1. The Marshall United States Supreme Court was in session for 34 years, from 1801 until 1835.
|FactSnippet No. 882,318|
2. The United States Supreme Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 882,316|
3. George Will wrote that the United States Supreme Court has an "increasingly central role in American governance".
|FactSnippet No. 882,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. George Will wrote that the United States Supreme Court has an "increasingly central role in American governance.
|FactSnippet No. 339,141 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. The United States Supreme Court has the power of judicial review, the ability to invalidate a statute for violating a provision of the Constitution or an executive act for being unlawful.
|FactSnippet No. 339,134 - en.wikipedia.org|