1. Al Gore related that: "I had a lengthy and very productive session with the president-elect.
|FactSnippet No. 361,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Al Gore ruled that the film could be shown to schoolchildren in the UK if guidance notes given to teachers were amended to balance out the film's one-sided political views.
|FactSnippet No. 361,030 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Al Gore helped to organize the Live Earth benefit concerts.
|FactSnippet No. 361,029 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Al Gore appeared with her at a rally on Miami Dade College's Kendall Campus on October 11, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 361,028 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Al Gore was criticized for this endorsement by eight Democratic contenders particularly since he did not endorse his former running mate Joe Lieberman.
|FactSnippet No. 361,027 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Bill Clinton and Al Gore had maintained an informal public distance for eight years, but they reunited for the media in August 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 361,021 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Al Gore faced an early challenge by former New Jersey senator Bill Bradley.
|FactSnippet No. 361,015 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In 1998, Al Gore began promoting a NASA satellite that would provide a constant view of the Earth, marking the first time such an image would have been made since The Blue Marble photo from the 1972 Apollo 17 mission.
|FactSnippet No. 361,010 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Al Gore was involved in a number of projects including NetDay'96 and 24 Hours in Cyberspace.
|FactSnippet No. 361,008 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Al Gore thought he would be the only serious Southern contender; he had not counted on Jesse Jackson.
|FactSnippet No. 361,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 1990, Senator Al Gore presided over a three-day conference with legislators from over 42 countries which sought to create a Global Marshall Plan, "under which industrial nations would help less developed countries grow economically while still protecting the environment.
|FactSnippet No. 360,999 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In 1991, Al Gore was one of ten Democrats who supported the Gulf War.
|FactSnippet No. 360,996 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Al Gore sat on the House Intelligence Committee and, in 1982, introduced the Gore Plan for arms control, to "reduce chances of a nuclear first strike by cutting multiple warheads and deploying single-warhead mobile launchers.
|FactSnippet No. 360,995 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Al Gore was in college during the era of anti-Vietnam War protests.
|FactSnippet No. 360,983 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Al Gore is a descendant of Scots-Irish immigrants who first settled in Virginia in the mid-17th-century and moved to Tennessee after the Revolutionary War.
|FactSnippet No. 360,976 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Al Gore was Bill Clinton's running mate in their successful campaign in 1992, and the pair was re-elected in 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 360,967 - en.wikipedia.org|