1. In 2008, the Vatican City began an "ecological island" for renewable waste and has continued the initiative throughout the papacy of Francis.
FactSnippet No. 301,239 - en.wikipedia.org
2. The only aviation facility in Vatican City is the Vatican City Heliport.
FactSnippet No. 301,236 - en.wikipedia.org
3. In 1984, the Vatican City was added by UNESCO to the List of World Heritage Sites; it is the only one to consist of an entire state.
FactSnippet No. 301,234 - en.wikipedia.org
4. On 24 February 2014 the Vatican City announced it was establishing a secretariat for the economy, to be responsible for all economic, financial and administrative activities of the Holy See and the Vatican City State, headed by Cardinal George Pell.
FactSnippet No. 301,230 - en.wikipedia.org
5. The territory of Vatican City is part of the Mons Vaticanus, and of the adjacent former Vatican Fields.