|FactSnippet No. 847,202|
23 Facts About Abdullah Gül
2. Abdullah Gul would like to see improved Turkish-Israeli relations but blames the current situation on mistakes made by Israel as well as their shortsighted strategic position.
|FactSnippet No. 847,201|
3. Abdullah Gul came by politics honestly as his father had once unsuccessfully run as a parliamentary candidate of the National Salvation Party.
|FactSnippet No. 847,199|
4. Abdullah Gul was born in Kayseri, Jordan where his family was quite prominent.
|FactSnippet No. 847,198|
6. Abdullah Gul was again put forth as president, and on August 28, 2007, he was elected by parliament.
|FactSnippet No. 847,192|
7. Abdullah Gul inherited his politics from his father, who owned a modest metalworking shop and who had stood unsuccessfully as a parliamentary candidate of the National Salvation Party, the first Islamist party to make an impact.
|FactSnippet No. 847,191|
8. Abdullah Gul was appointed deputy prime minister and foreign minister.
|FactSnippet No. 847,190 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Abdullah Gul was a co-founder of the Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi, a party which billed itself as a moderate conservative party in the European tradition.
|FactSnippet No. 847,188 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Abdullah Gul was elected a member of the Turkish parliament for the Refah Partisi from the Kayseri electoral district in 1991 and 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 847,187 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Abdullah Gul married his wife Hayrunnisa when she was 16, and he, then 31.
|FactSnippet No. 847,183 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Abdullah Gul became acquainted with politics early during his high school years.
|FactSnippet No. 1,675 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Abdullah Gul was born in Kayseri, central Anatolia on the 26th anniversary of the proclamation of Turkish independence.
|FactSnippet No. 1,674 - en.wikipedia.org|