1. Anthony Hopkins described his role as Sir as "the highlight of my life".
|FactSnippet No. 321,349 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In January 2012, Anthony Hopkins released an album of classical music, entitled Composer, performed by the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, and released on CD via the UK radio station Classic FM.
|FactSnippet No. 321,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Anthony Hopkins is a volunteer teacher at the Ruskin School of Acting in Santa Monica, California.
|FactSnippet No. 321,341 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Anthony Hopkins has offered his support to various charities and appeals, notably becoming President of the National Trust's Snowdonia Appeal, raising funds for the preservation of Snowdonia National Park in north Wales.
|FactSnippet No. 321,339 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Anthony Hopkins was made a Commander of the Order of the British Empire in 1987, and was knighted as a Knight Bachelor at Buckingham Palace in 1993 for services to the arts.
|FactSnippet No. 321,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Anthony Hopkins had come back to Britain after living for a number of years in Hollywood, having all but given up on a career there, saying, "Well that part of my life's over; it's a chapter closed.
|FactSnippet No. 321,329 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Anthony Hopkins portrayed Odin, the Allfather or "king" of Asgard, in the 2011 film adaptation of Marvel Comics' Thor.
|FactSnippet No. 321,326 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Anthony Hopkins received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 321,325 - en.wikipedia.org|