1. Aston Martin named Luxury Brand of the Year at the Oscars of the Luxury Industry.
|FactSnippet No. 132,426|
3. Aston Martin still planning for the worst despite Brexit deal.
|FactSnippet No. 132,423|
20. Aston Martin has revealed that its new production facility in T Athan, South Wales is almost completed.
|FactSnippet No. 60,134|
25. Aston Martin took to Instagram to unveil the official images to its partnership hypercar with Red Bull Racing.
|FactSnippet No. 35,862|
28. Aston Martin has launched a special car to commemorate the company's 1959 Le Mans victory.
|FactSnippet No. 29,360|
31. Aston Martin is celebrating its 1959 Le Mans victory with a special edition car.
|FactSnippet No. 29,351|
32. Aston Martin has built plenty of fantastic-sounding cars, but honestly, its LMP1 Le Mans racer from the late 2000s might make the best noise.
|FactSnippet No. 29,350|
35. On 2 September 2014, Aston Martin announced it had appointed the Nissan executive Andy Palmer as CEO with Ulrich Bez retaining a position as non-executive chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 27,585 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In October 2004, Aston Martin set up the dedicated 12,500 square metres AMEP engine production plant within the Ford Germany Niehl, Cologne plant.
|FactSnippet No. 27,582 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In 1936, Aston Martin decided to concentrate on road cars, producing just 700 until World War II halted work.
|FactSnippet No. 27,578 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Aston Martin was rescued for a year by Lance Prideaux Brune before passing it on to Sir Arthur Sutherland.
|FactSnippet No. 27,577 - en.wikipedia.org|