1. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was officially declared dead there at 5:05 pm IST on 16 August 2018 at the age of 93.
|FactSnippet No. 319,997 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was referred to as the Bhishma Pitamah of Indian politics by former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during a speech in the Rajya Sabha, a reference to a mythological figure in the Hindu epic Mahabharata who was held in respect by two warring sides.
|FactSnippet No. 319,994 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Atal Bihari Vajpayee ordered Indian troops to mobilise for war, leading to an estimated 500,000 to 750,000 Indian soldiers positioned along the international border between India and Pakistan.
|FactSnippet No. 319,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was sworn in as the 10th Prime Minister of India, but the BJP failed to muster a majority among members of the Lok Sabha.
|FactSnippet No. 319,985 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Atal Bihari Vajpayee sought to improve diplomatic relations with Pakistan, travelling to Lahore by bus to meet with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
|FactSnippet No. 319,968 - en.wikipedia.org|