1. In 2010, Aviva Premiership took over sponsorship of rugby union's English Premiership from Guinness.
FactSnippet No. 479,953 - en.wikipedia.org
2. On 13 April 2015, Aviva Premiership completed the £5.6 billion all-share takeover of Friends Life Group.
FactSnippet No. 479,950 - en.wikipedia.org
3. In December 2012, Aviva Premiership agreed to sell Aviva Premiership USA Corporation to Athene Holding for US$1.8 billion as part of a plan to improve shareholder returns and reduce the group's capital requirements.
FactSnippet No. 479,949 - en.wikipedia.org
4. In July 2012, Aviva Premiership announced plans to sell or close 16 non core businesses in order to simplify its activities and boost shareholder returns.
FactSnippet No. 479,948 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In February 2012, Aviva Premiership sold its occupational health business to the British support services company Capita.