|FactSnippet No. 878,363 - English Football|
20 Facts About English Football
2. The Premier English Football League is contested between 20 clubs each season.
|FactSnippet No. 878,371 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Sam Allardyce is seen as a man who plays proper English football with a strong northern background, but the new England manager is in fact of Scottish descent.
|FactSnippet No. 240,061 - English Football|
8. English Football clubs have won European tournaments since being permitted to compete after the Heysel disaster, the first English team to win the UEFA Champions League being Manchester United in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 613,644 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 1920, leading clubs from the Southern English Football League joined the League to form a new Third Division, which in 1921 was renamed the Third Division South upon the further addition of more clubs in a new Third Division North.
|FactSnippet No. 294,840 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Arsene Wenger was inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame in 2006, along with former England manager Ron Greenwood.
|FactSnippet No. 86,841 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Gareth Southgate is an English football manager and former player.
|FactSnippet No. 545,615 - English Football|
14. Gareth Southgate was born on 3 September 1970 and is an English football manager and former player who played as a defender or as a midfielder.
|FactSnippet No. 516,536 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Arsene Wenger was one of the first managers in English football to scout abroad for talent.
|FactSnippet No. 86,843 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Football League EFL Cup is unique in English football on account of the fact that it has three handles, as opposed to the usual two.
|FactSnippet No. 227,342 - English Football|
20. English Football League's collection of historic materials is held by the National Football Museum.
|FactSnippet No. 878,379 - English Football - en.wikipedia.org|