1. Paul Reiser is an American celebrity, comedian, writer, and author with a net worth of $40 million.
|FactSnippet No. 869,427 - Books|
1. Paul Reiser is an American celebrity, comedian, writer, and author with a net worth of $40 million.
|FactSnippet No. 869,427 - Books|
3. James Bond was an American ornithologist, author of Field Guide to Birds of the West Indies.
|FactSnippet No. 227,230 - Books|
5. Stan Lee championed close collaboration between comic book writers and artists.
|FactSnippet No. 805,542 - Books|
6. Cary Fukunaga is an American award-winning director, writer, and cinematographer.
|FactSnippet No. 864,794 - Books|
7. In January 1940, Pep Archie Comics debuted with the Shield, the first USA patriotic comic book hero, created by writer and managing editor Harry Shorten and designed by artist Irv Novick.
|FactSnippet No. 22,387 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Jonathan Kellerman is an American psychologist, and Edgar Award winning author of numerous bestselling suspense novels.
|FactSnippet No. 228,307 - Books|
11. Ruskin Bond is an Indian author of British descent.
|FactSnippet No. 268,313 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Thomas Carlyle had a friendship with writer Geraldine Jewsbury starting in 1840.
|FactSnippet No. 974,182 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Benjamin Zephaniah is a British writer, dub poet and Rastafarian.
|FactSnippet No. 222,519 - Books|
19. Vince Russo would eventually become head writer for the WWF along with his partner, Ed Ferrara.
|FactSnippet No. 552,637 - Books|
28. Edgar Allan Poe was an American poet and short story writer.
|FactSnippet No. 15,256 - Books|
29. Mindy Kaling is a brilliant writer, director, actress, and activist.
|FactSnippet No. 9,732 - Books|
30. In 1968 Audre Lorde was writer-in-residence at Tougaloo College in Mississippi.
|FactSnippet No. 24,387 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Sarah Silverman Program was a writer and occasional performer on Saturday Night Live, and starred in and produced The Sarah Silverman Program, which ran from 2007 to 2010 on Comedy Central, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
|FactSnippet No. 831,694 - Books|
34. Milo Yiannopoulos is a British political commentator, journalist, and author who garnered quite an attention due to his opinion and association with alt-right.
|FactSnippet No. 232,394 - Books|
35. Margaret Atwood is a Canadian novelist, poet, journalist and activist, considered by some to be amongst the best living writers.
|FactSnippet No. 217,777 - Books|
37. Ken Follett made his first appearance as an author in 1978 when he published Eye of the Needle.
|FactSnippet No. 228,775 - Books|
40. Alan Moore was born on 18 November 1953 and is an English writer known primarily for his work in comic books including Watchmen, V for Vendetta, The Ballad of Halo Jones and From Hell.
|FactSnippet No. 433,348 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Anurag Kashyap is a critically acclaimed Indian film director and screenwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 174,853 - Books|
42. Jonathan Kellerman is an American author and psychologist with a net worth of $40 million.
|FactSnippet No. 228,319 - Books|
44. Paul Heyman was the lead writer for SmackDown! from July 2002 to February 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 120,597 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Alan Moore has occasionally used such pseudonyms as Curt Vile, Jill de Ray, and Translucia Baboon;, reprints of some of his work have been credited to The Original Writer when Moore requested that his name be removed.
|FactSnippet No. 433,349 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Rian Johnson is a 43 years old American producer, director, writer and voice over actor.
|FactSnippet No. 173,745 - Books|
52. Jonathan Kellerman became a published author in 1981 with the non-fiction book Helping the Fearful Child.
|FactSnippet No. 228,317 - Books|
53. The Colbert Report has written three books with the writers of his show.
|FactSnippet No. 194,965 - Books|
54. Harold Ramis was an actor, director, writer, as well as a comedian.
|FactSnippet No. 756,534 - Books|
55. David Baldacci is indisputably one of the greatest thriller writers of the last decade.
|FactSnippet No. 228,398 - Books|
56. Jorge Luis Borges became an increasingly public figure, obtaining appointments as President of the Argentine Society of Writers and as Professor of English and American Literature at the Argentine Association of English Culture.
|FactSnippet No. 679,578 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
57. In 1919, Dorothy Parker became a founding member of the Algonquin Round Table, an informal gathering of writers who lunched at the Algonquin Hotel.
|FactSnippet No. 863,935 - Books|
60. In 2000, Barbara Kingsolver established the Bellwether Prize for Fiction to support writers whose unpublished works promote positive social change.
|FactSnippet No. 871,660 - Books|
61. Steve Kornacki is an American political writer and television host.
|FactSnippet No. 545,476 - Books|
62. Stan Lee dies: Remembering the iconic Marvel writer, editor, publisher and cameo king.
|FactSnippet No. 127,155 - Books|
63. Michael Connelly was the President of the Mystery Writers of America from 2003 to 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 866,105 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Conan O'Brien disagreed, feeling that Kudrow was being overly flattering and that asserting he was happy as a writer.
|FactSnippet No. 36,763 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Dale Carnegie would develop a long standing friendship with another Maryville author Homer Croy.
|FactSnippet No. 82,750 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Dale Carnegie would develop a long-standing friendship with another Maryville author Homer Croy.
|FactSnippet No. 390,172 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
68. The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a producer for television and film, a comedian and voice actress, and a screenwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 878,430 - Books|
71. David Baldacci is one of the bestselling American novelists, but he has worked as a philanthropist and a screenwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 228,360 - Books|
72. Ruskin Bond was born on 19 May 1934 and is an Indian author of British descent.
|FactSnippet No. 618,158 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Lorne Michaels initially began his career as a writer and broadcaster for CBC Radio.
|FactSnippet No. 889,131 - Books|
74. Luis Borges became an increasingly public figure, obtaining appointments as President of the Argentine Society of Writers and as Professor of English and American Literature at the Argentine Association of English Culture.
|FactSnippet No. 679,486 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
75. David Tutera is a famous fashion designer, celebrity wedding planner, and author of America.
|FactSnippet No. 560,823 - Books|
76. Anurag Kashyap is professional Indian film director, writer, producer and actor in India.
|FactSnippet No. 174,837 - Books|
77. Mark Twain owned a stake in the Buffalo Express newspaper and worked as an editor and writer.
|FactSnippet No. 376,186 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Gabriel Garcia Marquez is a Columbian novelist, screenwriter and journalist, born on 6th March 1927 in a small town called Aracataca, Columbia.
|FactSnippet No. 675,234 - Books|
80. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 924,650 - Books|
81. The Colbert Report "is really interested in high status people and low status people, and the dynamics between them", writer Rob Dubbin explained, so one thing that doesn't work is when the "victim" is the punchline.
|FactSnippet No. 194,922 - Books|
82. Sarah Silverman Program was a writer and performer on Saturday Night Live, and starred in and produced The Sarah Silverman Program, which ran from 2007 to 2010 on Comedy Central, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
|FactSnippet No. 831,707 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Zora Neale Hurston influenced many writers, forever cementing her place in history as one of the foremost female writers of the 20th century.
|FactSnippet No. 244,344 - Books|
85. Langston Hughes was a well-known writer and poet who lived from 1902 to 1967.
|FactSnippet No. 194,313 - Books|
86. Benjamin Franklin earned the title of "The First American" for his early and indefatigable campaigning for colonial unity, initially as an author and spokesman in London for several colonies.
|FactSnippet No. 93,605 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Denis Leary is currently married to Ann Lembeck Leary, a writer and radio show host.
|FactSnippet No. 868,715 - Books|
90. That year marked the point when Todd McFarlane ceased to be the regular writer and artist of Spawn.
|FactSnippet No. 396,813 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
91. Edgar Allan Poe was an early to mid 19th century writer, poet and artist.
|FactSnippet No. 127,825 - Books|
92. Chris Hardwick is an American actor, stand-up comedian, producer, writer and television host.
|FactSnippet No. 205,433 - Books|
96. Lorne Michaels began his career as a television writer in 1968.
|FactSnippet No. 889,126 - Books|
98. Alan Moore named this imprint America's Best Comics, lining up a series of artists and writers to assist him in this venture.
|FactSnippet No. 433,363 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
99. Mahasweta Devi was an Indian Bengali fiction writer and socio-political activist.
|FactSnippet No. 231,255 - Books|
100. Thomas Jefferson was the primary author of the Declaration of Independence.
|FactSnippet No. 65,324 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
103. Ruskin Bond is an eminent contemporary Indian writer of British descent.
|FactSnippet No. 618,182 - Books|
106. In 2016, James Patterson topped Forbes list of highest-paid authors for the third consecutive year, with an income of $95 million.
|FactSnippet No. 28,265 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
107. Mahasweta Devi was a famous women social activist, writer and journalist from India who worked hard for the growth of the tribal people.
|FactSnippet No. 231,251 - Books|
108. David Tutera is an American celebrity wedding planner, bridal fashion designer, author and professional speaker.
|FactSnippet No. 116,221 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
111. In 1908, the Berlin Copyright Term Extension Act set the duration of copyright at life of the author plus 50 years, expanded the scope of the act to include newer technologies, and prohibited formalities as a prerequisite of copyright protection.
|FactSnippet No. 829,045 - Books|
112. Lorne Michaels is a Canadian-American television producer, comedian, writer, and actor.
|FactSnippet No. 889,129 - Books|
113. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 932,559 - Books|
114. John Grisham is a writer, attorney, and a political activist.
|FactSnippet No. 866,090 - Books|
116. Arun Shourie is an Indian economist, journalist, author and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 31,921 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
117. Paul Reiser is an American comedian, actor, television personality and writer, author and musician.
|FactSnippet No. 869,419 - Books|
118. Michael Palin is an English comedian, actor, writer and television presenter.
|FactSnippet No. 845,020 - Books|
119. Steve Kornacki is a multi-talented guy who is has established his career as Political Journalist, Writer and TV host.
|FactSnippet No. 545,485 - Books|
120. Edgar Allan Poe was an American writer, editor, and literary critic.
|FactSnippet No. 90,552 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
121. Stan Lee is the only comic book writer to ever receive the honor.
|FactSnippet No. 805,539 - Books|
123. Terry Jones is a Welsh writer, actor, and historian.
|FactSnippet No. 578,874 - Books|
125. Lorne Michaels began his career as a writer and broadcaster for CBC Radio.
|FactSnippet No. 453,600 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
126. Samantha Bee is a famous Canadian—American writer, comedian, actress, and television host.
|FactSnippet No. 205,305 - Books|
127. Senator Rand Paul sought to change US foreign policy in early 2015 when he introduced a bill that would cut aid to the Palestinian Authority.
|FactSnippet No. 558,107 - Books|
128. Michael Connelly is the bestselling author of thirty-one novels and one work of non-fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 866,103 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
129. Steven Bochco is a New York produced US television writer and producer with a net worth of $150 million.
|FactSnippet No. 225,886 - Books|
131. Jorge Luis Borges was one of several distinguished authors who never received the honour.
|FactSnippet No. 679,602 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
132. Luis Borges said his father "tried to become a writer and failed in the attempt", despite the 1921 opus El caudillo.
|FactSnippet No. 679,472 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
134. Charles Phoenix is an American pop culture humorist, historian, author and chef whose work explores and celebrates 1950s and 1960s kitsch and Americana.
|FactSnippet No. 116,162 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
135. Nicole Richie is an American actress, fashion designer, author, and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 783,232 - Books|
138. Menachem Begin would not come out of hiding until April 1948, when the British, who still maintained nominal authority over Palestine, were almost totally gone.
|FactSnippet No. 676,394 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
140. Rick Santorum was an author and the floor manager of the bill.
|FactSnippet No. 74,760 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
141. Thomas Jefferson assumed full authority over his property at age 21.
|FactSnippet No. 803,419 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
145. Geoffrey Chaucer is renowned as a pioneer in English language literature primarily because he was one of the first writers of literature in English.
|FactSnippet No. 939,200 - Books|
146. Colin Jost has one brother, Casey Jost, who had a role in Staten Island Summer and is a writer for Impractical Jokers.
|FactSnippet No. 522,647 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
147. Mindy Kaling was notably the first woman to join the writers' room on The Office, and while she was clear that the overwhelming majority of her experiences there were positive, she said she amplified lots of her own real-life moments of discrimination and disrespect in Molly's storyline in Late Night.
|FactSnippet No. 779,914 - Books|
148. In 2005, David Chase received a Special Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America for his entire body of work.
|FactSnippet No. 123,096 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
149. Ian McEwan was a long-time friend of Christopher Hitchens, the writer and polemicist.
|FactSnippet No. 559,095 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
150. That year Germaine Greer was appointed director of the Center of the Study of Women's Literature at the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma, and in 1982 she founded the Tulsa Studies in Women's Literature, an academic journal that highlights unknown or little-known women writers.
|FactSnippet No. 90,639 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
151. Ann Coulter is an American conservative social and political commentator, writer, columnist, and lawyer.
|FactSnippet No. 151,665 - Books|
153. Brooks Hall began his career as a comic and a writer for the early TV variety show Your Show of Shows.
|FactSnippet No. 924,309 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
154. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 931,527 - Books|
156. In 2018, Tina Fey received the Herb Sargent Award for Comedy Excellence from the Writers Guild of America together with frequent collaborator Robert Carlock.
|FactSnippet No. 339,708 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
160. Arun Shourie is a prominent journalist, author, and politician of India.
|FactSnippet No. 608,902 - Books|
161. Martin Luther was the most widely read author of his generation, and within Germany he acquired the status of a prophet.
|FactSnippet No. 304,640 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Colin Jost is an American actor, comedian, and screenwriter known for being the comedy writer for Saturday Night Live.
|FactSnippet No. 217,287 - Books|
163. Anurag Kashyap initially used to write for a television serial, Kashyap got his introductory break as a co-writer with the film Satya in 1998.
|FactSnippet No. 174,828 - Books|
167. Frank Cottrell Boyce is one of the most respected screenwriters working in the English film industry.
|FactSnippet No. 603,178 - Books|
168. Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, director, and producer.
|FactSnippet No. 779,105 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
169. Stephen King implored writers to stop using the word "amazing".
|FactSnippet No. 107,835 - Books|
170. Chevy Chase wrote a one-page spoof on Mission: Impossible for Mad magazine in 1970 and was a writer for the short-lived Smothers Brothers TV show comeback in the spring of 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 846,402 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
171. Peggy Noonan authored his address to the nation after the Challenger explosion.
|FactSnippet No. 614,146 - Books|
173. Sarah Silverman was a writer and occasional performer on Saturday Night Live, and starred in and produced The Sarah Silverman Program, which ran from 2007 to 2010 on Comedy Central, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
|FactSnippet No. 781,005 - Books|
175. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is the author responsible for one of the most popular fictional characters in history: Sherlock Holmes.
|FactSnippet No. 552,898 - Books|
176. Geoffrey Zakarian is an American chef, restaurateur, television personality and author.
|FactSnippet No. 116,272 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
178. Joan Lunden is an American journalist, an author, and a television host.
|FactSnippet No. 53,445 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
179. Howard Hawks called on Faulkner and Furthman again—along with Leigh Brackett, a writer of pulp-detective and science-fiction stories—to help adapt Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe mystery The Big Sleep.
|FactSnippet No. 593,099 - Books|
180. Nicole Richie is an American fashion designer, actress, author and television personality.
|FactSnippet No. 783,246 - Books|
182. Tom Brokaw is the author of The Greatest Generation and other books and the recipient of numerous awards and honors.
|FactSnippet No. 860,509 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
183. Chetan Bhagat is a renowned author and a motivational speaker.
|FactSnippet No. 617,651 - Books|
184. Aaron Sanchez is an American award-winning celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author and philanthropist.
|FactSnippet No. 873,803 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
185. Joss Whedon is an American screenwriter, film and television director, and film and television producer.
|FactSnippet No. 843,927 - Books|
188. Dan Harmon representing himself as an American writer and Performer belongs to American nationality.
|FactSnippet No. 673,798 - Books|
190. Thomas Carlyle came to prominence as a renowned essayist, satirical writer, teacher, and historian.
|FactSnippet No. 974,217 - Books|
191. Arthur Conan Doyle felt grievously exploited by Ward Lock as an author new to the publishing world and he left them.
|FactSnippet No. 552,847 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
193. Chad Michael Murray is an American actor, writer and spokesperson born on 24th August, 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 975,077 - Books|
194. Thomas Jefferson was a prolific letter writer and corresponded with many prominent people.
|FactSnippet No. 803,416 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
195. Chevy Chase was committed contractually to SNL for only one year as a writer, and became a cast member during rehearsals just before the show's premiere.
|FactSnippet No. 38,041 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
197. Dan Harmon is an American writer, producer, actor and voice actor.
|FactSnippet No. 673,789 - Books|
199. Jonathan Kellerman is an American psychologist, and Edgar and Anthony Award-winning author of numerous bestselling suspense novels.
|FactSnippet No. 28,270 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
200. Dinesh D'Souza is an Indian American political commentator, author, and filmmaker.
|FactSnippet No. 161,465 - Books|
201. Chevy Chase made the move to comedy as a full-time career by 1973, when he became a writer and cast member of The National Lampoon Radio Hour, a syndicated satirical radio series.
|FactSnippet No. 38,037 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
202. Stephen King is a prolific and immensely popular author of horror fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 107,842 - Books|
205. Dorothy Parker was an American writer and poet, best known for her caustic wit, wisecracks, and sharp eye for 20th century urban foibles.
|FactSnippet No. 106,686 - Books|
206. Sarah Silverman is a popular American standup comedian, writer, and actress.
|FactSnippet No. 843,684 - Books|
209. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 928,239 - Books|
213. Rand Paul sought to change US foreign policy in early 2015 when he introduced a bill that would cut aid to the Palestinian Authority.
|FactSnippet No. 548,610 - Books|
214. Frank Cottrell Boyce is an accomplished, successful and award-winning author and screenwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 603,175 - Books|
217. Rod Serling was a screenwriter, TV producer and narrator most famous for his sci-fi anthology series The Twilight Zone.
|FactSnippet No. 568,430 - Books|
219. Albert Brooks garnered positive reviews for Mother, which starred Brooks as a middle-aged writer moving back home to resolve tensions between himself and his mother (Debbie Reynolds).
|FactSnippet No. 868,948 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
220. In 1989, Jon Stewart landed his first television job as a writer for Caroline's Comedy Hour.
|FactSnippet No. 49,153 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
221. Luis Borges was one of several distinguished authors who never received the honour.
|FactSnippet No. 679,510 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
222. Zora Neale Hurston was a folklorist, fiction writer, playwright, and essayist.
|FactSnippet No. 244,266 - Books|
224. Margaret Atwood established a nonprofit organization under the title Writers' Trust of Canada.
|FactSnippet No. 217,747 - Books|
227. Paula Poundstone is an American stand-up comedian, author, actress, interviewer and commentator.
|FactSnippet No. 629,396 - Books|
228. Three of William Goldman's scripts have been voted into the Writers Guild of America hall-of-fame's 101 Greatest Screenplays list.
|FactSnippet No. 118,919 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
230. Charles Phoenix was born on 1962 and is an American pop culture humorist, historian, author and chef whose work explores and celebrates 1950s and 1960s kitsch and Americana.
|FactSnippet No. 874,113 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
231. Jorge Luis Borges said his father "tried to become a writer and failed in the attempt", despite the 1921 opus El caudillo.
|FactSnippet No. 679,564 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
235. Sue Grafton is one of the most famous writers America has had in the 20th century.
|FactSnippet No. 228,697 - Books|
236. Margaret Atwood is a multitalented writer with a flare for sardonic humor.
|FactSnippet No. 217,791 - Books|
237. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 930,935 - Books|
238. Sarah Silverman is an American stand-up comedian, actress, producer, and writer.
|FactSnippet No. 780,997 - Books|
239. Emma Thompson is a British actress, activist, author, comedienne and screenwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 841,536 - Books|
243. Joss Whedon started out as a staff writer for 1990 sitcom Rosanne.
|FactSnippet No. 843,871 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Philip Roth became one of the most awarded American writers of his generation.
|FactSnippet No. 846,846 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
246. Piers Morgan is married to Celia Walden, a newspaper columnist, and writer.
|FactSnippet No. 780,506 - Books|
249. Chevy Chase is an actor, comedian as well as a writer.
|FactSnippet No. 846,429 - Books|
250. David Walliams found additional success as a children's author when he published his first novel, The Boy in the Dress, in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 777,026 - Books|
251. Rod Serling volunteered at WNYC in New York as an actor and writer in the summer of 1946.
|FactSnippet No. 568,386 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
254. St John is the patron saint of love, loyalty, friendships, and authors.
|FactSnippet No. 584,599 - Books|
256. Albert Brooks acted in other writers' and directors' films during the 1980s and 1990s.
|FactSnippet No. 50,381 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
258. Jorge Luis Borges, considered by some as one of the great writers of the twentieth century, was an Argentine writer and poet.
|FactSnippet No. 679,542 - Books|
259. In 1968, Margaret Atwood married an American writer named Jim Polk.
|FactSnippet No. 217,736 - Books|
260. Louise Penny was born on 1958 and is a Canadian author of mystery novels set in the Canadian province of Quebec centred on the work of francophone Chief Inspector Armand Gamache of the Surete du Quebec.
|FactSnippet No. 866,281 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
261. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle felt grievously exploited by Ward Lock as an author new to the publishing world and he left them.
|FactSnippet No. 553,936 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
263. Harold Ramis was an American actor, director writer and producer.
|FactSnippet No. 756,538 - Books|
265. In 1982, Menachem Begin authorized a massive invasion of Lebanon in order to destroy military bases of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
|FactSnippet No. 676,444 - Books|
267. Mindy Kaling is a huge fan of the Pulitzer Prize winning Indian-American author Jhumpa Lahiri, and named her character in The Mindy Project after her.
|FactSnippet No. 779,945 - Books|
269. Susan Collins began her career in 1991 as a writer for children's television shows.
|FactSnippet No. 182,774 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
272. Harold Ramis was offered work as a writer at Saturday Night Live but chose to continue with SCTV.
|FactSnippet No. 756,513 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
273. Geoffrey Zakarian was born on July 25, 1959 and is an American chef, restaurateur, television personality and author.
|FactSnippet No. 391,246 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
274. Gary Hart has written or co-authored numerous books and articles, including five well-received novels.
|FactSnippet No. 326,013 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
275. In July 2002, Vince Russo joined Jeff and Jerry Jarrett's NWA-TNA promotion as a creative writer and would assist in the writing and production of the shows.
|FactSnippet No. 552,616 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
277. Frank Cottrell Boyce is among the esteemed screenwriters employed in the British film sector.
|FactSnippet No. 603,177 - Books|
279. Stephen King played guitar for the rock band Rock Bottom Remainders, several of whose members are authors.
|FactSnippet No. 28,335 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
280. Dolly Parton is recognized as a businesswoman, actress, humanitarian and author.
|FactSnippet No. 777,174 - Books|
281. Ruskin Bond has published his autobiography: Scenes from a Writer's Life describes his formative years growing up in Anglo-India and very recently "Lone Wolf Dancing".
|FactSnippet No. 618,169 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
285. Howard Hawks began his career in films as an editor, writer, and assistant director.
|FactSnippet No. 593,090 - Books|
287. Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings was an American author who lived in rural Florida and wrote novels with rural themes and settings.
|FactSnippet No. 745,647 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
288. David Mamet is the creator, producer and frequent writer of the television series The Unit, where he wrote a well-circulated memo to the writing staff.
|FactSnippet No. 707,263 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
289. On 25 November 2002 Richard Herring started his blog, Warming Up as a way to overcome writer's block.
|FactSnippet No. 143,853 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
290. Dale Carnegie would develop a longstanding friendship with another Maryville author Homer Croy.
|FactSnippet No. 629,613 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
291. David Baldacci authored a short story, "The Mighty Johns", as part of a 2002 mystery anthology.
|FactSnippet No. 228,394 - Books|
292. David Walliams earned his fame in the world of TV comedy, but he is a brilliant children's author, having written lots of hilarious, poignant and spellbinding books.
|FactSnippet No. 777,020 - Books|
293. In 1991, Suzanne Susan Collins began her career as a writer for children's television.
|FactSnippet No. 182,748 - Books|
294. James Beard Foundation nurtured a generation of American chefs and cookbook authors who have changed the way we eat.
|FactSnippet No. 938,646 - Books|
295. Robert Bly is an American poet, author, activist and leader of the Mythopoetic Men's Movement.
|FactSnippet No. 892,415 - Books|
299. Donald Glover was a writer for 30 Rock from 2006 to 2009, where he had occasional cameo appearances.
|FactSnippet No. 518,276 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
300. Tim Conway is a famous actor, writer, director and comedian from America who is well known for playing a role in series SpongeBob Squarepants.
|FactSnippet No. 219,272 - Books|
301. Colin Jost served as one of the show's co-head writers from 2012 to 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 217,281 - Books|
304. Gabrielle Union will be producing and starring in an adaptation of author and beauty expert Tia Williams.
|FactSnippet No. 78,457 - Books|
307. Jonathan Gold was the first ever food writer who was awarded the National Magazine Award finalist in criticism by the American Society of Magazine Editors.
|FactSnippet No. 950,703 - Books|
309. The Colbert Report said he has to hear or say the writers' pitches out loud because, "What's funny on paper isn't always funny in your mouth".
|FactSnippet No. 194,920 - Books|
310. David Mamet was the executive producer and frequent writer for the TV show The Unit.
|FactSnippet No. 707,245 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
312. John Grisham became one of the fastest-selling writers of modern fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 866,086 - Books|
313. Howard Hawks credited himself with the discovery of William Faulkner and introducing the, then, unknown writer to the Algonquin Round Table.
|FactSnippet No. 593,057 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
314. Louise Penny is a Canadian author of mystery novels set in the Canadian province of Quebec centred on the work of francophone Chief Inspector Armand Gamache of the Surete du Quebec.
|FactSnippet No. 28,310 - Books - en.wikipedia.org|
315. Margaret Atwood has held positions as an English lecturer or writer-in-residence at various universities.
|FactSnippet No. 217,771 - Books|
318. Lucy Hawking is as talented as her father and is the author of book George's Secret key to the Universe.
|FactSnippet No. 153,603 - Books|
319. Kevin Hart is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer.
|FactSnippet No. 772,996 - Books|
320. Sue Grafton received the Grand Master Award of the Mystery Writers of America in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 228,685 - Books|
321. In 1955, Robert Bly married the award-winning short story writer Carol Bly, and they had four children.
|FactSnippet No. 892,410 - Books|
322. Michael Lewis is an American non-fiction author and financial journalist.
|FactSnippet No. 176,900 - Books|