1. Ian McEwan denied charges of plagiarism, claiming he was unaware of the earlier work.
|FactSnippet No. 559,076 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
1. Ian McEwan denied charges of plagiarism, claiming he was unaware of the earlier work.
|FactSnippet No. 559,076 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Dylan Thomas hoped to find employment in the film industry and wrote to the director of the films division of the Ministry of Information.
|FactSnippet No. 570,677 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Meryl Streep was accepting the Cecil B DeMille lifetime honor, and when Simon, the executive director of the Committee to Protect.
|FactSnippet No. 128,195 - Writers|
7. Susan Collins appears to have no idea what she's about to face if she's seeking re-election in 2020, drunk on the standing ovation she received from Republicans on the Senate floor and the accolades that no doubt came in from President Donald Trump's base all across the country.
|FactSnippet No. 182,779 - Writers|
8. Enzo Calzaghe won the 2010 Soccer Aid, a British charity football match with the Rest of the World team beating England, and Joe scored the Rest of the World team's first goal.
|FactSnippet No. 164,443 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Carol Burnett has celebrated the total number of 85 birthdays till date.
|FactSnippet No. 192,100 - Writers|
12. Anurag Kashyap made his directorial debut with as yet unreleased Paanch, with Kay Kay Menon as the lead.
|FactSnippet No. 174,832 - Writers|
15. Margaret Atwood has a slew of awards and honors to her name, including the Man Booker Prize, and there's no question why.
|FactSnippet No. 217,722 - Writers|
16. Jorge Luis Borges can be credited with having invented an entire new genre: what we might call "essay-fiction", combining aspects of both.
|FactSnippet No. 920,568 - Writers|
17. Jorge Luis Borges appears by name in Borges's Dialogue about a Dialogue, in which the two discuss the immortality of the soul.
|FactSnippet No. 679,575 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In 1966, a memorial to Ernest Hemingway was placed just north of Sun Valley, above Trail Creek.
|FactSnippet No. 678,133 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Colin Jost is working as a "Weekend Update" co-anchor since 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 589,723 - Writers|
20. In 2006, Kevin Smith got offered a part in the fourth "Die Hard" film, Live Free or Die Hard.
|FactSnippet No. 143,094 - Writers|
23. Carol Burnett took him up on his offer; she and Saroyan left college and moved to New York to pursue acting careers.
|FactSnippet No. 191,980 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Ta-Nehisi Coates said he lived with his father the whole time.
|FactSnippet No. 381,684 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
26. John Grisham vowed to "take a naked stab at commercial fiction" with his next novel, The Firm, about a law school graduate who is seduced into joining a Memphis law firm that turns out to be a front for the Mafia.
|FactSnippet No. 866,087 - Writers|
27. In September 2012, Stephen Fry made a return to the stage at Shakespeare's Globe, appearing as Malvolio in a production of William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, which transferred to the West End in November 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 775,186 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Anderson Cooper said he grew up watching Donahue and wanted to "pay homage" to him.
|FactSnippet No. 839,147 - Writers|
32. Stan Lee was always a hero of mine; a feeling I share with many comic book fans.
|FactSnippet No. 101,614 - Writers|
33. Conan O'Brien accepted his doctor's offer to process his DNA to learn about his heritage.
|FactSnippet No. 838,933 - Writers|
34. Steven Bochco thought his performance was a little disappointing, because he thought Bernsen was good-looking enough to be in the show.
|FactSnippet No. 225,904 - Writers|
35. Peggy Noonan has not shared much information about her childhood days and family history.
|FactSnippet No. 614,151 - Writers|
37. Kevin Smith was offered the opportunity to direct a film that was compiled by Robb Cullen and Tag Cullen called Cop Out.
|FactSnippet No. 143,164 - Writers|
38. Rod Serling spent two weeks at Tompkins County Community Hospital before being released.
|FactSnippet No. 568,412 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Rod Serling was interested in sports and excelled at tennis and table tennis.
|FactSnippet No. 568,371 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Ivana Trump has five children by three marriages, as well as nine grandchildren.
|FactSnippet No. 165,364 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Thomas Jefferson read the law under Professor Wythe's tutelage to obtain his law license, while working as a law clerk in his office.
|FactSnippet No. 803,421 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Steve Albini is the founder, owner and principal engineer of Electrical Audio, a recording studio complex in Chicago.
|FactSnippet No. 771,710 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
45. In December 1807, Thomas Jefferson announced his intention not to seek a third term.
|FactSnippet No. 65,380 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Zora Neale Hurston was born in the all-black town of Eatonville, Florida, located about five miles from the larger city of Orlando.
|FactSnippet No. 244,273 - Writers|
48. In February 2018, Terry Jones released his latest book The Tyrant and the Squire, with Unbound.
|FactSnippet No. 578,861 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Mike Huckabee married the former Janet McCain on 25 May 1974.
|FactSnippet No. 195,903 - Writers|
52. Sue Grafton received the Grand Master Award of the Mystery Writers of America in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 228,685 - Writers|
53. In 1959 Philip Roth became one of the rising stars of American fiction with the publication of Goodbye, Columbus.
|FactSnippet No. 209,106 - Writers|
58. In November 2012, Stephen Fry hosted a gadgets show called Gadget Man, exploring the usefulness of various gadgets in different daily situations to improve the livelihoods of everyone.
|FactSnippet No. 7,617 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Stephen Colbert took the Myres Briggs personality test during a segment of his The Late Show which resulted in him being an INFP.
|FactSnippet No. 763,862 - Writers|
62. Philip Roth became one of the most awarded American writers of his generation.
|FactSnippet No. 846,846 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Susan Collins said lawmakers involved in the bipartisan talks should consult experts, including Customs and Border Patrol officials, to determine the best approach to border security.
|FactSnippet No. 802,583 - Writers|
66. Thomas Jefferson sought a "general suffrage" of all taxpayers and militia-men, and equal representation by population in the General Assembly to correct preferential treatment of the slave-holding regions.
|FactSnippet No. 803,473 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Since 2012, Jimmy Carr has presented 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, a combination of his panel show 8 Out of 10 Cats and daytime quiz show Countdown.
|FactSnippet No. 778,343 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Donald Glover contributed to the soundtrack of Creed—a film in the Rocky film series which was composed by Ludwig Goransson—providing vocals to the song "Waiting For My Moment" and co-wrote another titled "Breathe".
|FactSnippet No. 589,578 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Stan Lee was creating new superhero called Dirt Man, daughter says.
|FactSnippet No. 101,619 - Writers|
72. Ivana Trump receives a pension as a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
|FactSnippet No. 165,384 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
73. In 2010, while in character, The Colbert Report appeared before judiciary subcommittee hearing on the issue of farm workers and immigration.
|FactSnippet No. 194,863 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Zora Neale Hurston influenced many writers, forever cementing her place in history as one of the foremost female writers of the 20th century.
|FactSnippet No. 244,344 - Writers|
77. Zora Neale Hurston was buried at an unmarked grave in Fort Pierce, Florida.
|FactSnippet No. 244,305 - Writers|
79. Rod Serling supported antiwar politicians, notably Eugene McCarthy in his presidential campaign in 1968.
|FactSnippet No. 568,408 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Donald Glover contributed to the soundtrack of Creed—a film in the Rocky film series which was composed by Ludwig Goransson—providing vocals to the song "Waiting For My Moment" and co-wrote another titled "Breathe".
|FactSnippet No. 581,139 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
84. Kevin Hart began pursuing a career in stand-up comedy after performing at an amateur night at a club in Philadelphia.
|FactSnippet No. 772,975 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
86. The Colbert Report was unable to solicit his own name as a write-in because of state-laws.
|FactSnippet No. 194,872 - Writers|
90. Stephen King implored writers to stop using the word "amazing".
|FactSnippet No. 107,835 - Writers|
91. Jimmy Kimmel is expanding his content push with a new partner, Brent Montgomery.
|FactSnippet No. 99,875 - Writers|
92. Denis Leary added viral obituary for Boston sports fan to Comics Come Home set.
|FactSnippet No. 61,638 - Writers|
93. At an early age, Carrie Fisher showed an interest in books and writing poetry.
|FactSnippet No. 795,761 - Writers|
95. Stephen Colbert was notable for other moments when his character entered into "real world" events.
|FactSnippet No. 775,146 - Writers|
98. Frank Cottrell Boyce is one of the most respected screenwriters working in the English film industry.
|FactSnippet No. 603,178 - Writers|
99. Meryl Streep has an estimated net worth of $65 million.
|FactSnippet No. 813,344 - Writers|
100. Jonathan Gold eats at three to five hundred restaurants every year.
|FactSnippet No. 733,875 - Writers|
103. Stan Lee offers touching salute to fans in one of his final videos.
|FactSnippet No. 101,611 - Writers|
104. Kevin Hart would go on to marry his second and current wife Eniko Parrish in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 773,008 - Writers|
106. Adam Smith returned home that year to Kirkcaldy, and he devoted much of the next decade to writing his magnum opus.
|FactSnippet No. 303,202 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
107. Howard Hawks began his career in films as an editor, writer, and assistant director.
|FactSnippet No. 593,090 - Writers|
108. David Brenner is an American actress and director who rose to prominence from the film Savages 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 649,679 - Writers|
109. The Colbert Report "is really interested in high status people and low status people, and the dynamics between them", writer Rob Dubbin explained, so one thing that doesn't work is when the "victim" is the punchline.
|FactSnippet No. 194,922 - Writers|
111. Michael Lewis described his experiences at Salomon and the evolution of the mortgage-backed bond in Liar's Poker.
|FactSnippet No. 176,867 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
112. Albert Brooks continued his voiceover work in Pixar's Finding Nemo, as the voice of Marlin, one of the film's protagonists.
|FactSnippet No. 50,383 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
113. Donald Glover contributed to the soundtrack of Creed—a film in the Rocky film series which was composed by Ludwig Goransson—providing vocals to the song "Waiting For My Moment" and co-wrote another titled "Breathe".
|FactSnippet No. 607,455 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
116. On May 16, 2005, Denis Leary received an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from his alma mater Emerson College.
|FactSnippet No. 868,720 - Writers|
118. Zora Neale Hurston's writing career began not long after she left home.
|FactSnippet No. 244,313 - Writers|
120. Kevin Smith was raised in a Catholic household, in the nearby clamming town of Highlands.
|FactSnippet No. 769,837 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
123. Philip Roth brought a satirical focus on a new world of prosperity opening up for Jews in the suburbs in the 1950s.
|FactSnippet No. 209,122 - Writers|
125. In January 1940, Pep Archie Comics debuted with the Shield, the first USA patriotic comic book hero, created by writer and managing editor Harry Shorten and designed by artist Irv Novick.
|FactSnippet No. 22,387 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
127. Jimmy Carr has presented special episodes known as The Big Fat Quiz of Everything.
|FactSnippet No. 778,341 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
130. Conan O'Brien got his nickname "Coco" after the second episode of his Tonight Show run.
|FactSnippet No. 825,580 - Writers|
133. In 2009, Stephen King published Ur, a novella written exclusively for the launch of the second-generation Amazon Kindle and available only on Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 28,332 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
135. Zora Neale Hurston's would not "bow low before the white man", and claimed "adequate Negro schools" already existed in 1955.
|FactSnippet No. 785,015 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
136. In May 2011, Stephen Colbert joined the Charleston to Bermuda Race yachting race, as captain of the ship "the Spirit of Juno".
|FactSnippet No. 7,550 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
138. In March 2011, Michael Gove was criticised for not understanding the importance of school architecture and having misrepresented the cost.
|FactSnippet No. 68,226 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
140. Colin Jost is working as a "Weekend Update" co-anchor since 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 606,447 - Writers|
141. Ruskin Bond has published his autobiography: Scenes from a Writer's Life describes his formative years growing up in Anglo-India and very recently "Lone Wolf Dancing".
|FactSnippet No. 618,169 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
142. Dorothy Parker was an American writer and poet, best known for her caustic wit, wisecracks, and sharp eye for 20th century urban foibles.
|FactSnippet No. 106,686 - Writers|
143. Benjamin Zephaniah was born in Birmingham, and grew up in Jamaica and in Handsworth, where he was sent to an approved school.
|FactSnippet No. 222,541 - Writers|
145. Meryl Streep could only recall six of her nominated movies as part of Kimmel's comedy bit.
|FactSnippet No. 813,328 - Writers|
147. Thomas Carlyle became known as the "Sage of Chelsea", and a member of a literary circle which included the essayists Leigh Hunt and John Stuart Mill.
|FactSnippet No. 974,162 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
149. Ruskin Bond sustained himself financially by writing short stories and poems for newspapers and magazines.
|FactSnippet No. 618,167 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
150. Rian Johnson penned the script and will work with longtime producing partner Ram Bergman.
|FactSnippet No. 173,737 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
151. Thomas Jefferson had taken her older brother James Hemings to Paris as part of his domestic staff, and had him trained in French cuisine.
|FactSnippet No. 65,336 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
153. Jorge Luis Borges had little formal education, no qualifications and few friends.
|FactSnippet No. 679,570 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
154. Donald Glover is a co-founder of Derrick comedy, which is an internet sketch comedy group.
|FactSnippet No. 581,144 - Writers|
155. Meryl Streep is a brilliant actress, but apparently she's an incredible physical comedian.
|FactSnippet No. 70,082 - Writers|
158. Rupi Kaur took her writing to Instagram in 2014 and began adding simple illustrations.
|FactSnippet No. 209,773 - Writers|
159. Conan O'Brien got his nickname "Coco" after the second episode of his Tonight Show run.
|FactSnippet No. 792,533 - Writers|
160. Stephen Colbert describes his parenting style as "Go watch the TV", something he picked up from his mom, who had 11 kids to deal with, so her time was sparse.
|FactSnippet No. 829,461 - Writers|
161. Thomas Jefferson suspected Burr of seeking the presidency for himself, while Burr was angered by Jefferson's refusal to appoint some of his supporters to federal office.
|FactSnippet No. 803,451 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Jason Momoa portrayed the title character in the sword and sorcery film Conan the Barbarian.
|FactSnippet No. 249,318 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
163. In December 2008, Garcia Marquez told fans at the Guadalajara book fair that writing had worn him out.
|FactSnippet No. 675,218 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
164. David Baldacci had a prodigious memory and made his brother and sister quiz him about Civil War history.
|FactSnippet No. 228,383 - Writers|
165. Ruskin Bond started his career by working in a photo studio.
|FactSnippet No. 923,998 - Writers|
166. Sue Grafton moved to California in 1962 and began writing short stories and novels.
|FactSnippet No. 228,728 - Writers|
174. Jorge Luis Borges can be credited with having invented an entire new genre: what we might call "essay-fiction", combining aspects of both.
|FactSnippet No. 914,401 - Writers|
175. Woody Allen was not involved in the adoption, but when Dylan arrived he assumed a parental role toward her and began spending more time in Farrow's home.
|FactSnippet No. 37,696 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
176. In 2012, Anthony Anderson starred as a Gary, a 30-something father in Guys with Kids, which ran for one season.
|FactSnippet No. 873,899 - Writers|
177. In 1914, Dorothy Parker sold her first poem to Vanity Fair.
|FactSnippet No. 863,934 - Writers|
178. Simon David was, in the end, a Middle Eastern politician, and can only have ruled by division and terror.
|FactSnippet No. 582,497 - Writers|
180. Dylan Thomas refused to align himself with them and declined to sign their manifesto.
|FactSnippet No. 570,672 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
181. David Walliams sold £16.57 million worth of books in 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 777,007 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
184. In 1972 Delia Smith started a column in the Evening Standard.
|FactSnippet No. 566,458 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
189. David Mamet emerged as a nationally acclaimed playwright with his 1975 two-act American Buffalo.
|FactSnippet No. 707,311 - Writers|
190. Piers Morgan turned to journalism as a career in the 1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 780,501 - Writers|
191. Steven Bochco liked to punish the character of his brother-in-law.
|FactSnippet No. 225,905 - Writers|
196. Steve Albini regularly engages in public-speaking appointments for the audio industry.
|FactSnippet No. 181,334 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
197. Steve Allen had begun his recording career in 1953 by signing with the Decca Records' subsidiary Brunswick Records.
|FactSnippet No. 404,514 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
198. Piers Morgan was called "ruthless, arrogant, evil and obnoxious" by Trump in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 780,485 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
200. Zora Neale Hurston was an African American writer who lived mainly during the 1900s.
|FactSnippet No. 244,353 - Writers|
201. Mark Twain has made an enduring part of American literature.
|FactSnippet No. 376,211 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
203. The Harlem Renaissance was an artistic flowering of the "New Negro" movement as its participants celebrated their African heritage and embraced self-expression, rejecting long-standing—and often degrading—stereotypes.
|FactSnippet No. 620,713 - Writers|
204. Lorne Michaels is a Canadian-American television producer, comedian, writer, and actor.
|FactSnippet No. 889,129 - Writers|
205. Andy Richter left his post at Late Night in 2000 to pursue a career acting in films and television.
|FactSnippet No. 116,026 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
206. Terry Jones read English at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, but "strayed into history".
|FactSnippet No. 578,845 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
208. Mindy Kaling says much of Late Night's inspiration was simply her love of Thompson's body of work—and her desire to see her in more juicy, starring roles like those she landed earlier in her career.
|FactSnippet No. 784,739 - Writers|
211. David Baldacci was one of the new writers focused on threats closer to home.
|FactSnippet No. 228,387 - Writers|
212. Brooks Hall was built with a tunnel underneath Grove, connecting the exhibition space to its neighbor to the south, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
|FactSnippet No. 689,463 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
213. Zora Neale Hurston tells their tales simply to chronicle their existence in this town and thereby to take Eatonville and its inhabitants on a pilgrimage into literature.
|FactSnippet No. 244,272 - Writers|
214. Zora Neale Hurston's would not "bow low before the white man", and claimed "adequate Negro schools" already existed in 1955.
|FactSnippet No. 801,662 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
215. One of the key influences on Neil Simon is his Jewish heritage, says Koprince, although he is unaware of it when writing.
|FactSnippet No. 90,008 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
219. Denis Leary won $125,000 for the foundation on the game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
|FactSnippet No. 50,068 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
223. In 2013, Kevin Hart made a donation of $250,000 to the Philadelphia school district, who in recent years have been troubled by budget shortfalls and school closures.
|FactSnippet No. 773,012 - Writers|
225. Harlem Renaissance was an African American cultural, social and artistic movement which peaked in the 1920s.
|FactSnippet No. 620,678 - Writers|
227. Mike Huckabee is no stranger to the pulpit—or politics.
|FactSnippet No. 195,855 - Writers|
228. Jorge Luis Borges examined the themes of universal randomness and madness ("The Zahir").
|FactSnippet No. 679,607 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
230. Robert Bly employed the Arabic ghazal form in the poems comprising The Night Abraham Called to the Stars and My Sentence Was a Thousand Years of Joy (2005).
|FactSnippet No. 892,411 - Writers|
231. The Colbert Report discovered that a camera, any camera, even his camera, is irresistible to men and women seeking re-election every two years.
|FactSnippet No. 195,010 - Writers|
233. Michael Connelly is the bestselling author of thirty-one novels and one work of non-fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 866,103 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
236. On May 22, 1967, Langston Hughes died from complications of prostate cancer.
|FactSnippet No. 194,158 - Writers|
237. The Harlem Renaissance was an artistic flowering of the "New Negro" movement as its participants celebrated their African heritage and embraced self-expression, rejecting long-standing—and often degrading—stereotypes.
|FactSnippet No. 675,439 - Writers|
238. Meryl Streep replaced singer Madonna, who left the project before filming began due to creative differences with director Wes Craven.
|FactSnippet No. 813,312 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
239. Enzo Calzaghe hangs up his gloves as the best British boxer of his generation and, arguably, the greatest British champ of all time.
|FactSnippet No. 164,457 - Writers|
241. Nana Patekar was bestowed with the fourth highest civilian honour of India, the Padma Shri award for his dedication in the field of Films and Arts.
|FactSnippet No. 864,986 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
242. Harlem Renaissance was a period in African American history when art, literature, and music flourished.
|FactSnippet No. 631,441 - Writers|
244. In 2012, Mindy Kaling left "The Office" in order to star in her own show, "The Mindy Project", on Fox.
|FactSnippet No. 792,956 - Writers|
245. Jimmy Kimmel sent Borat to meddle in the midterm elections.
|FactSnippet No. 57,389 - Writers|
247. Sue Grafton had a degree in English Literature with a minor in Humanities and Fine Arts.
|FactSnippet No. 228,690 - Writers|
248. Ricky Jay was responsible for the effect in the Broadway version of Angels In America: Perestroika, where a man climbs up on a ladder of light before vanishing into thin air.
|FactSnippet No. 195,519 - Writers|
249. In 1996, Kevin Smith was hired to write a script for Superman.
|FactSnippet No. 143,133 - Writers|
250. In 2000 Margaret Atwood published her tenth novel, The Blind Assassin, to critical acclaim, winning both the Booker Prize and the Hammett Prize in 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 217,667 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
251. John Grisham was promoted to a fence crew for $1.50 an hour.
|FactSnippet No. 866,052 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
253. Kevin Hart returned in the sequel, Ride Along 2, which was released on January 15, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 4,175 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
255. Ruskin Bond has written more than five hundred short stories, novels, and essays.
|FactSnippet No. 923,999 - Writers|
257. Tom Petty has a stepson named Dylan from Dana's previous marriage.
|FactSnippet No. 167,489 - Writers|
258. Apart from filmmaking, Anurag Kashyap serves as the Member of board of the Mumbai-based NGO, Aangan, which helps protect vulnerable children around India.
|FactSnippet No. 174,791 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
259. Steven Bochco was a huge producer and writer in the television industry.
|FactSnippet No. 225,878 - Writers|
261. Ricky Gervais is the only British comic to write and star in a Simpsons episode.
|FactSnippet No. 775,349 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
263. David Brenner was born in 1936 and raised in poor areas of Philadelphia.
|FactSnippet No. 639,779 - Writers|
265. The Harlem Renaissance was an artistic flowering of the "New Negro" movement as its participants celebrated their African heritage and embraced self-expression, rejecting long-standing—and often degrading—stereotypes.
|FactSnippet No. 677,038 - Writers|
266. Lu Xun was the pen name of Zhou Shuren (25 September 1881—19 October 1936), a leading figure of modern Chinese literature.
|FactSnippet No. 328,070 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
268. Steve Allen was a student and supporter of general semantics, recommending it in Dumbth and giving the Alfred Korzybski Memorial Lecture in 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 404,533 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
269. Garcia Marquez originally wrote his Erendira as a third screenplay.
|FactSnippet No. 675,216 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
271. Donald Glover contributed to the soundtrack of Creed—a film in the Rocky film series which was composed by Ludwig Goransson—providing vocals to the song "Waiting For My Moment" and co-wrote another titled "Breathe".
|FactSnippet No. 603,922 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
275. Anurag Kashyap launched his directorial debut with the film Paanch, but unfortunately, the movie was denied a theatrical release due to censorship complication.
|FactSnippet No. 174,829 - Writers|
278. James Baldwin wrote another play, Blues for Mister Charlie, which debuted on Broadway in 1964.
|FactSnippet No. 863,150 - Writers|
281. Michael Palin notes in his book of Around the World in 80 Days that the final leg of his journey could originally have taken him and his crew on one of the trains involved in the Clapham Junction rail crash, but they arrived ahead of schedule and caught an earlier train.
|FactSnippet No. 844,996 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
283. Sarah Silverman is the Jewish Princess we wish to see in this world.
|FactSnippet No. 126,079 - Writers|
284. In 2015, Chevy Chase reprised his role as Clark Griswold in the fifth Vacation installment, titled Vacation.
|FactSnippet No. 47,061 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
285. The Colbert Report took method acting to a whole new level when he purposely fell asleep on stage during a sketch at Second City.
|FactSnippet No. 194,903 - Writers|
286. Langston Hughes stressed a racial consciousness and cultural nationalism devoid of self-hate.
|FactSnippet No. 194,126 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
289. Steve Allen was a "philosophy fanatic" and avid reader of classic literature and history.
|FactSnippet No. 404,510 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
292. In 2000, Barbara Kingsolver established the Bellwether Prize for Fiction to support writers whose unpublished works promote positive social change.
|FactSnippet No. 871,660 - Writers|
293. The Harlem Renaissance was an artistic flowering of the "New Negro" movement as its participants celebrated their African heritage and embraced self-expression, rejecting long-standing—and often degrading—stereotypes.
|FactSnippet No. 924,722 - Writers|
294. Robert Bly was influenced by the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung who developed the theory of archetypes, the discrete structures of the Psyche which emerge as images in both art and myths.
|FactSnippet No. 542,295 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
296. Jimmy Carr has since made comments critical of organised religion.
|FactSnippet No. 778,362 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
298. Thomas Jefferson advocated nullification, allowing states to invalidate federal laws altogether.
|FactSnippet No. 65,350 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
303. Meryl Streep was last nominated for her role in The Post in 2018, in which she played Katharine Graham, the second female publisher of a major American newspaper.
|FactSnippet No. 813,326 - Writers|
305. Stephen Colbert describes his parenting style as "Go watch the TV", something he picked up from his mom, who had 11 kids to deal with, so her time was sparse.
|FactSnippet No. 814,314 - Writers|
307. Kevin Smith is an avid fan of the original Degrassi series Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High, and references to the original are present in some of his early films.
|FactSnippet No. 143,016 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
309. Just before moving into there, Dylan Thomas rented "Pelican House" opposite his regular drinking den, Brown's Hotel, for his parents who lived there from 1949 until 1953.
|FactSnippet No. 570,684 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
310. David Mamet was the executive producer and frequent writer for the TV show The Unit.
|FactSnippet No. 707,245 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
311. Ruskin Bond was born on 19 May 1934 and is an Indian author of British descent.
|FactSnippet No. 618,158 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
313. Mike Huckabee started 24-hour television stations in both Pine Bluff and Texarkana, where he produced documentaries and hosted a program called Positive Alternatives.
|FactSnippet No. 195,775 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
315. Mark Twain loves his country better than he does the countries of other people.
|FactSnippet No. 376,220 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
316. Jorge Luis Borges can be credited with having invented an entire new genre: what we might call "essay-fiction", combining aspects of both.
|FactSnippet No. 915,667 - Writers|
317. Thomas Jefferson issued a proclamation banning armed British ships from US waters.
|FactSnippet No. 803,452 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
320. Colin Jost is working as a "Weekend Update" co-anchor since 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 602,689 - Writers|
321. Conan O'Brien was again found fit to stand trial on April 4, 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 773,710 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
322. Sarah Silverman loves America, and she really, really wants you to know that.
|FactSnippet No. 126,088 - Writers|
323. Enzo Calzaghe is the longest-reigning super-middleweight world champion in boxing history to date, having held the WBO title for over 10 years and making 21 successful defences before moving up to light-heavyweight.
|FactSnippet No. 164,422 - Writers - en.wikipedia.org|
324. Stephen Colbert was notable for other moments when his character entered into "real world" events.
|FactSnippet No. 795,106 - Writers|