1. On June 8, 2018, Disney announced that Lasseter would be leaving the company by the end of the year, but would take on a consulting role until then.
|FactSnippet No. 112,984 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In September 2016, Disney was considering placing a bid for American online news and social networking service Twitter, But they dropped out partly due to concerns over abuse and harassment on the service.
|FactSnippet No. 112,982 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On March 24, 2014, Disney acquired Maker Studios, an active multi-channel network on YouTube, for $500 million.
|FactSnippet No. 112,981 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In March, ImageMovers Digital, which Disney had established as a joint venture studio with Robert Zemeckis in 2007, was shut down.
|FactSnippet No. 112,977 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In February 2006, Disney acquired the rights to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from NBC Universal as part of an exchange of minor assets.
|FactSnippet No. 112,973 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On May 15, 2003, Disney sold their stake in the Anaheim Angels baseball team to Arte Moreno.
|FactSnippet No. 112,969 - en.wikipedia.org|