|FactSnippet No. 372,736 - en.wikipedia.org|
24 Facts About Jack Sparrow
6. Jack Sparrow wears a red bandanna and numerous objects in his hair, influenced by Keith Richards' habit of collecting souvenirs from his travels; Sparrow's decorations include his "piece of eight".
|FactSnippet No. 372,726 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Jack Sparrow researched 18th-century pirates and, seeing parallels with modern rock stars, modeled his performance on Keith Richards.
|FactSnippet No. 372,724 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Jack Sparrow is surprised to learn Captain Barbossa is a privateer in the Royal Navy.
|FactSnippet No. 372,716 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Jack Sparrow made a bargain with Jones to raise the sunken Black Pearl and make Sparrow captain for thirteen years.
|FactSnippet No. 372,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Jack Sparrow cuts a deal with Commodore James Norrington to lead Norrington to Black Pearl.
|FactSnippet No. 372,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Along the way, Will learns that Jack Sparrow was Black Pearls captain until Barbossa led a mutiny ten years earlier and took over the ship, marooning Sparrow on an island to die.
|FactSnippet No. 372,706 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Jack Sparrow is introduced seeking to regain his ship, the Black Pearl, from his mutinous first mate, Hector Barbossa.
|FactSnippet No. 372,705 - en.wikipedia.org|