|FactSnippet No. 298,351 - en.wikipedia.org|
18 Facts About NBC
7. In 1989, NBC premiered Saved by the Bell, a live-action teen sitcom which originated on The Disney Channel the previous year as Good Morning, Miss Bliss.
|FactSnippet No. 298,337 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In March 2007, NBC announced that it would begin offering full-length episodes of its prime time series for streaming on mobile devices, becoming the first US broadcast network to offer on-demand mobile episode content, as the market began shifting away from traditional television.
|FactSnippet No. 298,327 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On June 18, 1975, NBC launched the NBC News and Information Service, which provided up to 55 minutes of news per hour around the clock to local stations that wanted to adopt an all-news radio format.
|FactSnippet No. 298,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. On January 1, 1927, NBC formally divided their respective marketing strategies: the "Red Network" offered commercially sponsored entertainment and music programming; the "Blue Network" mostly carried sustaining—or non-sponsored—broadcasts, especially news and cultural programs.
|FactSnippet No. 298,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In 1986, control of NBC passed back to General Electric through its $6.4 billion purchase of RCA.
|FactSnippet No. 298,302 - en.wikipedia.org|