1. In 1991, Malaysia's ruling party, the United Malays National Organization, raised the issue of the abuse of privilege by Malaysia's nine hereditary rulers.
|FactSnippet No. 786,111|
2. Malaysia is becoming an increasingly consumer-oriented society, and numerous shopping malls cater to the needs of Malaysia's growing middle class and the many expatriates living in Kuala Lumpur.
|FactSnippet No. 786,108|
4. Malaysia is the ninth most visited country in the world, According to the World Tourism Organization, with 27 million visitors in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 210,239|
7. Malaysia is the only country in the world with its territory on both the mainland of Asia and the islands that form the Malay Archipelago.
|FactSnippet No. 210,226|
8. Malaysia has the largest cave chamber on the planet, it´s the Sarawak Chamber in Gunung Mulu National Park in Sarawak.
|FactSnippet No. 210,223|
9. Malaysia is the only country that posses land on continental Asia and the Malay Archipelago.
|FactSnippet No. 210,221|
10. Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 210,216|
15. East Malaysia includes the states of Sarawak and Sabah, and the federal territory of Labuan.
|FactSnippet No. 210,171|
22. The United States and Malaysia have a record of cooperation in many areas, including trade and investment, defense, counter-terrorism, and counter-narcotics.
|FactSnippet No. 210,136|
23. Malaysia is a major destination for outsourcing after China and India.
|FactSnippet No. 210,127|
31. The Supreme Court, the highest court in Malaysia, reviews decisions referred from the High Courts and has original jurisdiction in constitutional matters and in disputes between states or between the Federal Government and a State.
|FactSnippet No. 210,052|
36. Malaysia is one of ASEAN's leading exporters of furniture, with total exports reaching about US$1.02 billion in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 210,033|
40. Malaysia is self-sufficient in pork and poultry production and exports to other countries in the region, particularly Singapore and Japan.
|FactSnippet No. 209,992|
45. In 2016, Malaysia ranked the fifth position on The World's Best Retirement Havens while getting in the first place as the best place in Asia to retire.
|FactSnippet No. 209,945 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Malaysia has had one of the best economic records in Asia, with GDP growing an average 6.5 per cent annually from 1957 to 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 209,940 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Malaysia is the only country with territory on both the Asian mainland and the Malay archipelago.
|FactSnippet No. 209,934 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Malaysia is a federal constitutional elective monarchy, and the only federation in Southeast Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 209,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Malaysia is a founding member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the East Asia Summit, and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and a member of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, the Commonwealth of Nations, and the Non-Aligned Movement.
|FactSnippet No. 209,929 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Malaysia has a newly industrialised market economy, ranked 4th largest in Southeast Asia and 38th largest in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 209,928 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. In 2017, English proficiency in Malaysia was ranked the 2nd best in Asia and the 13th best in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 209,927 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Malaysia has its origins in the Malay kingdoms which, from the 18th century, became subject to the British Empire when the Straits Settlements became British protectorates.
|FactSnippet No. 209,925 - en.wikipedia.org|