|FactSnippet No. 389,569 - en.wikipedia.org|
11 Facts About Olympic Games
3. The Olympic Games were part of a cycle known as the Panhellenic Games, which included the Pythian Games, the Nemean Games, and the Isthmian Games.
|FactSnippet No. 389,557 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. The Olympic Games were held every four years, and this period, known as an Olympiad, was used by Greeks as one of their units of time measurement.
|FactSnippet No. 389,556 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. The Olympic Games are held every four years, with the Summer and Winter Games alternating by occurring every four years but two years apart.
|FactSnippet No. 389,553 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The Olympic Games are considered the world's foremost sports competition with more than 200 nations participating.
|FactSnippet No. 389,552 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. The Winter Olympic Games is a major international sporting event that occurs once every four years.
|FactSnippet No. 134,267|
9. The Olympic Games attracted a broad international field of participants and generated great public interest.
|FactSnippet No. 54,795 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. The Olympic Games held at the Paris Exposition in 1900 and the Louisiana Purchase Exposition at St Louis in 1904 were side shows.
|FactSnippet No. 54,794 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. The Olympic Games brought together 14 nations and 241 athletes who competed in 43 events.
|FactSnippet No. 54,793 - en.wikipedia.org|