1. Brock Lesnar finally had his rematch with Mir at UFC 100 in 2009, and Lesnar earned his revenge, this time winning via technical knockout.
|FactSnippet No. 840,868|
2. Brock Lesnar essentially ignored the law and began wrestling for New Japan Pro Wrestling anyway.
|FactSnippet No. 840,867|
8. Brock Lesnar offered an explanation in his 2011 autobiography "Death Clutch"—which was co-authored by Paul Heyman—stating that the sword on his chest represents the myriad pressures he felt during a dark period in his life after leaving WWE.
|FactSnippet No. 840,859|
11. Brock Lesnar achieved a big accolade winning the King of the Ring in 2002, beating Rob Van Dam.
|FactSnippet No. 840,851|
14. Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar squared off in the ring to settle who was the best.
|FactSnippet No. 840,842|
15. Brock Lesnar must not listen to that podcast because he didn't let a motorcycle accident stop him from trying out for the NFL.
|FactSnippet No. 840,840|
16. Brock Lesnar ended The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 840,833|
19. Brock Lesnar offered an explanation in his 2011 autobiography "Death Clutch"—which was co-authored by Paul Heyman—stating that the sword on his chest represents the myriad pressures he felt during a dark period in his life after leaving WWE.
|FactSnippet No. 802,072|
23. Brock Lesnar was not an only child; rather, he has two older brothers, Troy and Chad Lesnar, and one younger sister, Brandy Nichol Lesnar.
|FactSnippet No. 770,741|
28. Brock Lesnar offered an explanation in his 2011 autobiography "Death Clutch"—which was co-authored by Paul Heyman—stating that the sword on his chest represents the myriad pressures he felt during a dark period in his life after leaving WWE.
|FactSnippet No. 770,733|
30. Brock Lesnar was born in the state of South Dakota on July 12, 1977.
|FactSnippet No. 770,730|
33. Brock Lesnar used the Shooting Star Press as a signature and finishing move during his time in WWE's developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling.
|FactSnippet No. 770,725|
35. Brock Lesnar got a chance with the Minnesota Vikings and made the team.
|FactSnippet No. 770,723|
43. In January 2001, Brock Lesnar was arrested by police in Louisville, Kentucky for suspicion of possessing large amounts of anabolic steroids.
|FactSnippet No. 770,710 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Brock Lesnar is a fan of the Winnipeg Jets, and all three of his sons play hockey.
|FactSnippet No. 770,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Brock Lesnar has twins: a daughter named Mya Lynn and a son named Luke was born on 2002 and with his former fiancee, Nicole McClain.
|FactSnippet No. 770,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Brock Lesnar had several football cards produced of him during his time with the Vikings.
|FactSnippet No. 770,694 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. Brock Lesnar is known for performing several suplexes on his rivals, with these often being described as the opponent being taken to "Suplex City", named after an ad-lib Lesnar delivered to Roman Reigns during their WrestleMania 31 match.
|FactSnippet No. 770,692 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. At the event, Brock Lesnar defeated Strowman in three minutes to become a two-time Universal Champion, thanks to a pre-match attack from Baron Corbin.
|FactSnippet No. 770,691 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Brock Lesnar chose Big Show as his first teammate, with Heyman adding a returning Nathan Jones and a debuting Matt Morgan to bring the team number to four.
|FactSnippet No. 770,682 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. Brock Lesnar formed a tag team known as The Minnesota Stretching Crew with his former college roommate Shelton Benjamin and together they won the OVW Southern Tag Team Championship on three separate occasions.
|FactSnippet No. 770,675 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Brock Lesnar has two older brothers, Troy and Chad, and a younger sister, Brandi.
|FactSnippet No. 770,671 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Brock Lesnar lost in his UFC debut against Frank Mir and then won his second fight against Heath Herring.
|FactSnippet No. 770,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Brock Lesnar was named a defensive tackle for the Minnesota Vikings, but was cut prior to the start of the 2004 season.
|FactSnippet No. 770,668 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Brock Lesnar has shown great interest in facing a big-money opponent in the UFC and Dana White seems to be very open in having him come back and fight.
|FactSnippet No. 104,763|
83. Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar would be a match featuring two former MMA standouts, multiple world championships, and two of WWE's biggest powerhouses.
|FactSnippet No. 77,203|
86. Brock Lesnar regained the Universal Championship earlier this month, and there are several WWE Raw superstars who have a case for being the next man to dethrone "The Beast".
|FactSnippet No. 70,554|
87. Brock Lesnar will have to fulfill several United States Anti-Doping Agency obligations before being eligible to return.
|FactSnippet No. 59,479|
88. Brock Lesnar defeated Braun Strowman after hitting him with several F5's.
|FactSnippet No. 59,474|
92. Brock Lesnar won the Universal Title at the event as well which set up Lesnar vs Styles II for Los Angeles' Staples Center on.
|FactSnippet No. 35,440|
93. Daniel Cormier calls out Brock Lesnar, asks him to put WWE title on the line.
|FactSnippet No. 35,434|
97. On July 7, 2018, Brock Lesnar stormed the cage after the main event fight at UFC 226 and challenged the new UFC Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Cormier.
|FactSnippet No. 31,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. On January 11, 2011, Brock Lesnar was announced as a coach of The Ultimate Fighter Season 13, opposite Junior dos Santos, with the two expected to fight on June 11 at UFC 131, but he was struck with another bout of diverticulitis and had to withdraw from the fight on May 12.
|FactSnippet No. 31,310 - en.wikipedia.org|