|FactSnippet No. 842,484|
81 Facts About Triple H
2. Triple H is married to Stephanie McMahon, although he began dating Joanie "Chyna" Laurer for a brief time.
|FactSnippet No. 842,482|
5. Triple H stands at the top of the list with the longest cumulative time spend in Royal Rumble, spending 3:51:32.
|FactSnippet No. 842,476|
6. Triple H competed with Shawn Michaels in 2004 at Bad Blood.
|FactSnippet No. 842,475|
19. Triple H called Rollins out to come and meet his destroyer, which he does so, only for him to be jumped by Samoa Joe.
|FactSnippet No. 842,452 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Triple H announced he would referee a match to unify both WWE Championships at SummerSlam.
|FactSnippet No. 842,450 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Triple H has shown a better performance than Undertaker, even though he joined the field 8 years after him.
|FactSnippet No. 173,193|
31. Triple H would end up getting to have children, as he and Stephanie McMahon have three kids.
|FactSnippet No. 173,185|
34. Triple H has had a ton of success in professional wrestling, but all of that will be tossed to the side on the Road to WrestleMania 29 as he prepares for his epic rematch against Brock Lesnar.
|FactSnippet No. 173,166|
41. Triple H challenged and defeated Randy Orton for the Championship in the first match of the night.
|FactSnippet No. 173,158|
42. Triple H entered a number of competitions and was crowned 'Teenage Mr New Hampshire in 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 173,151|
47. Triple H said Ciampa is not planning on letting go of the title any time soon and Gargano isn't the only reason Black doesn't have the title, it's because of Ciampa.
|FactSnippet No. 173,127|
49. Triple H said Black should now put the attack storyline behind him and focus on what he lost, the NXT Title.
|FactSnippet No. 173,125|
59. Triple H added that the tagline of this contest would be "Last Time Ever".
|FactSnippet No. 173,105 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Triple H would then resort to "Plan B", which would be Seth Rollins turning on The Shield and rejoining The Authority.
|FactSnippet No. 173,099 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Triple H returned on the February 25, 2013 episode of Raw, brawling with Brock Lesnar after he attempted to attack Mr McMahon.
|FactSnippet No. 173,097 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. On the June 23 episode of Raw, Triple H was drafted to the SmackDown brand as a part of the 2008 WWE draft, in the process making the WWE Championship exclusive to SmackDown.
|FactSnippet No. 173,089 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Triple H won the match, winning his eleventh world championship and sixth WWE Championship, and then defended his title against Umaga in his regularly scheduled match after Mr McMahon declared the match to be for the WWE title.
|FactSnippet No. 173,088 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Triple H lost the championship to Chris Benoit at WrestleMania XX in a triple threat match involving Michaels.
|FactSnippet No. 173,086 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Triple H held the World Heavyweight Championship for most of 2003, successfully defending against Booker T at WrestleMania XIX in an angle with racist undertones.
|FactSnippet No. 173,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Triple H returned to Raw as a face on January 7, 2002 at Madison Square Garden.
|FactSnippet No. 173,079 - en.wikipedia.org|