1. The Undertaker debuted in 1990 as a member of The Million Dollar Team captained by Ted Dibiase.
|FactSnippet No. 135,531|
10. The Undertaker made his return on the January 9, 2017 episode of Raw, where he announced his participation in the Royal Rumble match and said he was a free agent.
|FactSnippet No. 95,840 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. The next night on Raw, The Undertaker explained his actions as revenge—not for Lesnar breaking the Streak, but rather the constant taunting he allowed Paul Heyman to engage in.
|FactSnippet No. 95,838 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. At the same time, The Undertaker was engaged in a short feud with Jeff Hardy, who interfered during his match with Vladimir Kozlov.
|FactSnippet No. 95,833 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Undertaker won his first Royal Rumble match in 2007, in doing so becoming the first man to enter the Rumble at number 30 and win the match.
|FactSnippet No. 95,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. At The Great American Bash, The Undertaker fought a handicap match against The Dudley Boyz, with the stipulation that if he did not lay down and purposely lose, Heyman would bury Paul Bearer in cement.
|FactSnippet No. 95,824 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. The Undertaker returned at the Royal Rumble in January 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 95,821 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. The Undertaker took a break after The Big Show threw him off the stage, sparking a feud.
|FactSnippet No. 95,820 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. As part of the angle, The Undertaker expressed a desire to take control of the World Wrestling Federation, displacing its owner, Vince McMahon.
|FactSnippet No. 95,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. At WrestleMania XI, while The Undertaker was facing King Kong Bundy, Kama stole the urn and antagonized him by melting it into a large gold necklace.
|FactSnippet No. 95,807 - en.wikipedia.org|