1. Bret Hart took aim at Flair in his autobiography, criticizing his in-ring talents and what Hart perceived as Flair's unsubtle blading.
|FactSnippet No. 448,106 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Bret Hart criticized Flair on what he perceived as insults to fellow wrestlers Mick Foley and Randy Savage.
|FactSnippet No. 448,105 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In October 1993, Bret Hart gave a radio interview in which he said Ric Flair "sucks", and described his workplace, WCW, as "minor league".
|FactSnippet No. 448,104 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Bret Hart was the subject of the 1998 documentary, Hitman Hart: Wrestling with Shadows, which chronicled many of the events in Hart's personal and professional life from September 1996 to November 1997, including the Montreal Screwjob and its immediate aftermath.
|FactSnippet No. 448,093 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Bret Hart donned his "Hit Man" singlet, along with additional costume, and executed wrestling maneuvers on villain characters, as part of his performance as the Genie in a 2004 stage production of Aladdin.
|FactSnippet No. 448,092 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Shawn Michaels conceded that Bret Hart was an "unbelievable" performer, calling him a "sheer joy" to work with and saying that the pair's match at WrestleMania XII was one of, if not his favorite WrestleMania bout.
|FactSnippet No. 448,083 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Bret Hart participated in backstage segments at the 2013 Royal Rumble and WrestleMania 31.
|FactSnippet No. 448,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On June 11, 2007, Bret Hart made his first appearance on Raw since October 27, 1997 when he appeared in a pre-taped interview voicing his opinions on Vince McMahon as part of "Mr McMahon Appreciation Night.
|FactSnippet No. 448,073 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Bret Hart cited his "steel plate" segment with Goldberg and his tribute match to Owen, against Chris Benoit, as his two worthwhile moments with the company.
|FactSnippet No. 448,067 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Bret Hart regained the championship, even though it was Roddy Piper who was covering Goldberg when the three count was made.
|FactSnippet No. 448,064 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Bret Hart was wearing a metal breastplate under his Toronto Maple Leafs jersey, which resulted in Goldberg being knocked out.
|FactSnippet No. 448,059 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Bret Hart shifted his focus back to the WWF World Heavyweight Championship, defeating Diesel in a no disqualification match at Survivor Series to commence his third reign.
|FactSnippet No. 448,044 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Bret Hart beat Lawler in a "Kiss My Foot" match at King of the Ring, and defeated Lawler's kayfabe dentist, Isaac Yankem, by disqualification at SummerSlam 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 448,042 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Bret Hart was voted the greatest wrestler of 1994 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated readers, winning the vote for the second straight year.
|FactSnippet No. 448,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Bret Hart eventually lost his WWF World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series in a submission match against Bob Backlund where the manager of either competitor would have to "throw in the towel" for the wrestler they were representing.
|FactSnippet No. 448,036 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Bret Hart lost his match against Owen but went on to defeat Yokozuna for his second WWF World Heavyweight Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 448,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Bret Hart was voted "WWF Superstar of the Year" 1993 by fans, as well as the greatest wrestler of the year by Pro Wrestling Illustrated readers.
|FactSnippet No. 448,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Bret Hart would defend the title against contenders such as Papa Shango and former champion Ric Flair before losing the title to Yokozuna in his first WrestleMania main event at WrestleMania IX, after interference from Mr Fuji.
|FactSnippet No. 448,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Bret Hart headlined his first televised WWF card when he beat Ray Rougeau, of The Fabulous Rougeaus, in the main event of the November 3, 1986 edition of Prime Time Wrestling.
|FactSnippet No. 448,021 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Bret Hart lost to Steamboat again on the July 28, 1986 edition of Prime Time Wrestling.
|FactSnippet No. 448,020 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Bret Hart wrestled Tiger Mask in New Japan Pro Wrestling, a promotion for whom he often wrestled during the early to mid-1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 448,017 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Bret Hart is a dual citizen of Canada and the United States since his mother Helen was born in New York.
|FactSnippet No. 448,007 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Outside of wrestling Bret Hart has appeared in numerous films and television shows such as The Simpsons as well as featuring in several documentaries, both about himself specifically and others about the wrestling industry in general.
|FactSnippet No. 448,004 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Stone Cold Steve Austin, with whom Bret Hart headlined multiple pay-per-view events as part of an acclaimed rivalry from 1996 to 1997, inducted him into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 448,003 - en.wikipedia.org|