1. The Big Show was in a real fight with The Great Khali.
|FactSnippet No. 229,845|
6. Big Show was a three-year all-conference and two-year all-class player at the King Academy, as well as a standout football player.
|FactSnippet No. 229,834|
11. Big Show joins several other WWE Superstars on the treatment table.
|FactSnippet No. 229,823|
12. Big Show helped The Bar win the SmackDown tag team championship on SD1000, when the former RAW tag team champions defeated The New Day, and then helped The Bar keep hold of their title at Crown Jewel.
|FactSnippet No. 229,822|
16. On October 7, 2018, it was announced that Big Show would return on the October 9 episode of SmackDown Live against Randy Orton.
|FactSnippet No. 229,813 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Big Show returned on April 6, 2018, to induct his long-time friend and rival Mark Henry into the WWE Hall of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 229,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. At the 2012 Royal Rumble event, Big Show faced Bryan and Henry in a triple threat steel cage match for the world title, but Bryan escaped the steel cage to retain his title.
|FactSnippet No. 229,801 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. At the event, Big Show was introduced as Chris Jericho's new tag team partner due to Edge needing time off to tend to an injury, thus taking Show out of the six-pack challenge for the US Title.
|FactSnippet No. 229,793 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Big Show returned at the 2001 Royal Rumble, but was eliminated by The Rock.
|FactSnippet No. 229,778 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Big Show was sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling, a WWF developmental territory, to lose weight and improve his cardiovascular fitness.
|FactSnippet No. 229,777 - en.wikipedia.org|