1. Brexit is the baseline for Douglas Board's comic political thriller Time of Lies.
6 Facts About Brexit
2. Response of artists and writers to Brexit has in general been negative, reflecting a reported overwhelming percentage of people involved in Britain's creative industries voting against leaving the European Union.
3. An EU meeting to discuss Brexit was called for 29 April 2017, Donald Tusk stating that the "priority would be giving "clarity" to EU residents, business and member states about the talks ahead".
4. Brexit has created a resurgence in academic and political advocacy for negotiating trade and migration agreements with the "CANZUK" countries – those of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
5. Brexit requires relocating the offices and staff of the European Medicines Agency and European Banking Authority, currently based in London.
6. Brexit is likely to reduce immigration from European Economic Area countries to the UK, and poses challenges for UK higher education and academic research.