1. European Union was formed to bring together the countries of Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 609,015|
2. European Union wants tougher examination of potential risks associated with Chinese tech companies, amid growing fears of cybercrimes linked to Beijing and the Chinese government.
|FactSnippet No. 572,287|
8. European Union is comprised of three separate communities: the European Coal and Steel Community (established in 1951) and the European Atomic Energy Community and the European Economic Community (both established in 1957).
|FactSnippet No. 546,967|
11. The United States and European Union actively engaged in ongoing support for the Iraq Compact process.
|FactSnippet No. 546,957|
17. The Treaty of European Union, signed in Maastricht, the Netherlands, in 1992 and ratified in 1993, provided for a central banking system, a common currency to replace the national currencies, a legal definition of the EU, and a framework for expanding the EU's political role, particularly in the area of foreign and security policy.
|FactSnippet No. 546,943|
20. European Union has established agencies to co-ordinate police, prosecutorial and immigrations controls across the member states: Europol for co-operation of police forces, Eurojust for co-operation between prosecutors, and Frontex for co-operation between border control authorities.
|FactSnippet No. 521,868 - en.wikipedia.org|