1. In 1994 Mike Huckabee was re-elected to a full term as lieutenant governor, beating Democratic candidate Charlie Cole Chaffin with nearly 59 percent of the vote.
|FactSnippet No. 195,778 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
1. In 1994 Mike Huckabee was re-elected to a full term as lieutenant governor, beating Democratic candidate Charlie Cole Chaffin with nearly 59 percent of the vote.
|FactSnippet No. 195,778 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Ernest Hemingway invited friends—including Waldo Peirce, Dos Passos, and Max Perkins—to join him on fishing trips and on an all-male expedition to the Dry Tortugas.
|FactSnippet No. 678,118 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Conan Doyle joined Sir Sidney Scott and Frank Podmore on a poltergeist investigation in Devon in 1894.
|FactSnippet No. 549,926 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Tom Cruise had church "handlers" accompanying Holmes everywhere, reporting back to Cruise and the church.
|FactSnippet No. 791,318 - Authors|
14. Drew Brees is happy, no one is talking about his interception.
|FactSnippet No. 801,713 - Authors|
15. Thomas Jefferson wanted the land but did not feel that the Constitution gave him the authority to buy it.
|FactSnippet No. 803,535 - Authors|
16. Menachem Begin won reelection as prime minister on June 30, 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 676,466 - Authors|
17. Reagan Democrats was first elected to the Board of Directors of the Screen Actors Guild in 1941, serving as an alternate member.
|FactSnippet No. 683,888 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Thomas Jefferson opposed this, and the conflict helped lead to his resignation as Secretary of State.
|FactSnippet No. 803,534 - Authors|
24. Thomas Jefferson persuaded his cousin Richard Bland to spearhead the legislation's passage, but reaction was strongly negative.
|FactSnippet No. 803,424 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings's brought the place to international fame through her writing.
|FactSnippet No. 745,651 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Thomas Jefferson is best known for his role in writing the Declaration of Independence, his foreign service, his two terms as president, and his omnipresent face on the modern nickel.
|FactSnippet No. 803,512 - Authors|
29. Conan Doyle was staying at the Lyndhurst Grand Hotel during March 1912 and made his most ambitious foray into architecture: sketching the original designs for a third storey extension and altering the front facade to the building.
|FactSnippet No. 549,936 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Senator Rand Paul ended up raising some $3 million during the primary period.
|FactSnippet No. 558,055 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Greg Iles was raised in Natchez, Mississippi, the setting of many of his novels.
|FactSnippet No. 866,208 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Rand Paul answered that he was "quite happy" with the response.
|FactSnippet No. 517,736 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Rand Paul had testified during the three-day trial that he feared for his life as he struggled to breathe after Rene Boucher, an anesthesiologist by trade, slammed into him in their upscale Bowling Green neighborhood in late 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 850,517 - Authors|
44. Rand Paul became pretty well-known after his almost 13 hour filibuster on the Senate floor.
|FactSnippet No. 548,595 - Authors|
45. Tom Cruise was bullied regularly in the 15 different schools he attended in 12 years.
|FactSnippet No. 781,452 - Authors|
46. Tom Cruise was constantly bullied in the schools that he attended.
|FactSnippet No. 781,441 - Authors|
47. John Muir was given the Stickeen name "Ancoutahan" meaning "adopted chief".
|FactSnippet No. 927,489 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Alexander Hamilton assembled a nationwide coalition to garner support for the Administration, including the expansive financial programs Hamilton had made Administration policy and especially the president's policy of neutrality in the European war between Britain and France.
|FactSnippet No. 308,903 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
49. In 2012, Mindy Kaling left "The Office" in order to star in her own show, "The Mindy Project", on Fox.
|FactSnippet No. 792,287 - Authors|
55. Mindy Kaling shares rare glimpse of her daughter in sweet Halloween photo.
|FactSnippet No. 34,254 - Authors|
58. Michael Lewis was born on October 15, 1960, to J Thomas Lewis and Diana Monroe.
|FactSnippet No. 176,907 - Authors|
60. Rand Paul made the comments while speaking out against legislation that would prolong the conflict in Syria.
|FactSnippet No. 548,588 - Authors|
63. Tom Cruise is well known as a supporter and a firm believer of "Scientology".
|FactSnippet No. 838,193 - Authors|
66. Chetan Bhagat was the judge of the dance reality show Nach Baliye.
|FactSnippet No. 617,646 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Bill Maher says millions of Muslims supported the "Charlie Hebdo" attacksMaher has a long history of being highly critical of religion and, in recent years, of Islam in particular.
|FactSnippet No. 837,945 - Authors|
69. Dinesh D'Souza introduces Zinn as the most influential historian of the last 50 years.
|FactSnippet No. 161,501 - Authors|
70. In October 2014, it was announced that Gabrielle Union would be designing T-shirts to bring attention to the Women Are Watching campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 67,875 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Ta-Nehisi Coates is the only child in his family without a college degree.
|FactSnippet No. 381,686 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
73. James Bond is a heavy smoker, at one point smoking 70 cigarettes a day.
|FactSnippet No. 227,228 - Authors|
74. Margaret Atwood was born in Ottawa, the capital city of Canada, on November 18, 1939.
|FactSnippet No. 217,735 - Authors|
75. Mike Huckabee launched a show on Trinity Broadcasting Network in 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 195,824 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Dolly Parton is the most honored female country performer of all time.
|FactSnippet No. 2,240 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Warren Buffett sends a $1 billion signal to the market.
|FactSnippet No. 34,686 - Authors|
80. Warren Buffett called the downturn in the financial sector that started in 2007 "poetic justice".
|FactSnippet No. 791,590 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Jake Tapper was passed over again when Stephanopoulous decided he wanted to return to the position.
|FactSnippet No. 855,395 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
82. Greg Iles spent most of his youth in Natchez, Mississippi.
|FactSnippet No. 228,352 - Authors|
83. Kevin Smith formed a comedy troupe in high school and wrote the part of Randal for himself and Dante for former troupe mate Ernest O'Donnell.
|FactSnippet No. 143,170 - Authors|
84. Greg Iles was born on 1960 and is a novelist who lives in Mississippi.
|FactSnippet No. 866,206 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
85. Jorge Luis Borges said his father "tried to become a writer and failed in the attempt", despite the 1921 opus El caudillo.
|FactSnippet No. 679,564 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
86. In 2012, Milo Yiannopoulos decided that paying his contributors was unnecessary.
|FactSnippet No. 232,382 - Authors|
87. Dolly Parton's has had 26 songs reach No 1 on the Billboard country charts, a record for a female artist.
|FactSnippet No. 777,128 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Emma Thompson scripted and starred in Sense and Sensibility, which earned her (among other awards) an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay—which makes her the only person to receive Academy Awards for both acting and writing—and a BAFTA Award for Best Actress.
|FactSnippet No. 42,747 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
90. Stephen King sold them the movie rights to a short story, "Stationary Bike", for $1.
|FactSnippet No. 29,497 - Authors|
91. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's spelling of the ship's name as Marie Celeste has become more common in everyday use than the original form.
|FactSnippet No. 553,941 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Aaron Sanchez had surgery on his left shoulder, so his throwing should be fine.
|FactSnippet No. 873,792 - Authors|
95. In 1860, John Muir attended the state fair in Madison, where he won prizes for his inventions.
|FactSnippet No. 927,539 - Authors|
96. Ernest Hemingway was the grandfather to two famous actresses, Mariel Hemingway and Margeux Hemingway.
|FactSnippet No. 678,156 - Authors|
97. Ken Follett currently resides in London where he continues to write bestselling novels.
|FactSnippet No. 228,764 - Authors|
98. In 2013, Mitch Albom was inducted into the National Sports Media Association Hall of Fame and his induction into the Michigan Sports Hall of Fame was announced May 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 82,786 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
99. Walter Raleigh was sent to organise and divide the spoils of the ship.
|FactSnippet No. 672,328 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
101. Benjamin Franklin had such influence in US that he was called "The only President of the US who was never President of the US".
|FactSnippet No. 842,096 - Authors|
102. In February 2010, Nicole Richie expanded her fashion business with a women's line called Winter Kate, her daughter's two middle names.
|FactSnippet No. 5,619 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
103. Walter Raleigh attracted the sympathy and friendship of James's eldest son, Henry, who sought his advice on matters of shipbuilding and naval defense.
|FactSnippet No. 910,628 - Authors|
104. Charles Phoenix started developing different versions of his Retro Slide Shows, typically focusing on various aspects of California life and culture as well as holiday-themed shows and city-specific presentations for events held in locations including Palm Springs, Anaheim, Long Beach and San Francisco.
|FactSnippet No. 116,168 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
105. Thomas Jefferson believed in a creator god, an afterlife, and the sum of religion as loving God and neighbors.
|FactSnippet No. 803,476 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
106. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 792,092 - Authors|
107. Paula Poundstone tours the country extensively, performing stand-up comedy in theaters and performing arts centers.
|FactSnippet No. 52,422 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
109. In 2007, JK Rowling described having been brought up in the Church of England.
|FactSnippet No. 324,923 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
110. Mikhail Gorbachev was widely praised in the West for his pivotal role in ending the Cold War, curtailing the human rights abuses that occurred in the Soviet Union, and tolerating the fall of Marxist–Leninist administrations in eastern and central Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 297,929 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
112. James Beard Foundation was started in 1986 by Peter Kump, a former student of James Beard and founder of the Institute of Culinary Education.
|FactSnippet No. 707,562 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
113. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 790,950 - Authors|
114. Philip Roth began his literary career shortly after receiving his master's degree in English literature.
|FactSnippet No. 209,128 - Authors|
115. Thomas Jefferson warned that it would increase British influence and subvert republicanism, calling it "the boldest act [Hamilton and Jay] ever ventured on to undermine the government".
|FactSnippet No. 65,345 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
116. Philip Roth holds up the myth of the Great American Novel to the same ridicule as the myth of the Great American Pastime.
|FactSnippet No. 209,102 - Authors|
118. Gabrielle Union was reported to have signed to the film in March 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 67,850 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
119. In 1940, President John F Kennedy completed his thesis, "Appeasement in Munich", about British participation in the Munich Agreement.
|FactSnippet No. 809,210 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
123. In 1952, Luis Borges produced his best collection of essays Otras inquisiciones.
|FactSnippet No. 679,535 - Authors|
125. Senator Rand Paul received the 2014 Distinguished Service Award from the Center for the National Interest for his public policy work.
|FactSnippet No. 558,071 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
127. Zora Neale Hurston began her writing career while at Howard when she wrote her first short story for Stylus, a college literary magazine.
|FactSnippet No. 244,250 - Authors|
128. On May 29, 2018, Eric Greitens announced that he would resign effective June 1, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 254,398 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
129. In 1996, Tom Cruise starred as the title character in the romantic comedy-drama Jerry Maguire, earning him the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor—Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, as well as his second Academy Award nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 838,190 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
133. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 928,239 - Authors|
134. Dolly Parton is estimated to be worth a huge $500m.
|FactSnippet No. 820,913 - Authors|
135. Tom Cruise has suffered from "Developmental Reading Disorder", more commonly known as Dyslexia, as a child.
|FactSnippet No. 785,432 - Authors|
136. David Baldacci authored a short story, "The Mighty Johns", as part of a 2002 mystery anthology.
|FactSnippet No. 228,394 - Authors|
140. Charles Phoenix had the greatness of American technology to fall back on.
|FactSnippet No. 874,135 - Authors|
141. Ed Schultz quickly threw to a recorded package, in which RT America reporter Alexey Yaroshevsky wondered how long the "spiraling downfall of sanity" over hacking in the US media would continue.
|FactSnippet No. 924,646 - Authors|
142. James Patterson said the novel, The President Is Missing, will provide a level of detail that only a former US President can offer.
|FactSnippet No. 866,170 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
143. Rand Paul has held a state-issued medical license since moving there in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 517,709 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
145. Ruskin Bond never got married and lives with his adopted family in Mussoorie.
|FactSnippet No. 924,000 - Authors|
146. Stephen King visited the space while his books and belongings were packed away.
|FactSnippet No. 28,343 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
147. Alexander Hamilton was orphaned as a child and taken in by a prosperous merchant.
|FactSnippet No. 308,849 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
149. Arthur Conan Doyle had served as a volunteer doctor in the Langman Field Hospital at Bloemfontein between March and June 1900.
|FactSnippet No. 552,861 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
152. James Bond was born in Germany to a Scottish father and Swiss mother.
|FactSnippet No. 227,238 - Authors|
153. Gary Hart founded the American Security Project in 2007 and he started a new blog in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 326,009 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
154. Eric Greitens has announced that he is running for attorney general.
|FactSnippet No. 101,733 - Authors|
155. Donald Hall rewarded the Rams with his second straight defensive player of the year award.
|FactSnippet No. 862,126 - Authors|
157. Jake Tapper worked briefly for Handgun Control, Inc in 1997.
|FactSnippet No. 122,775 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
158. Joan Lunden is involved in various personal projects, such as her Camp Reveille, a summer weekend getaway for women of all ages in Naples, Maine.
|FactSnippet No. 53,457 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
159. Eric Greitens believed that the Democrats no longer had the right ideas to stand up for the middle class.
|FactSnippet No. 850,080 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
160. The Steve had a circuit board with a chip on it, a DuMont TV set, a Panasonic cassette tape deck and a keyboard.
|FactSnippet No. 295,495 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
161. Luis Borges became completely blind by the age of 55.
|FactSnippet No. 679,469 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Thomas Jefferson read a wide variety of English classics and political works.
|FactSnippet No. 803,422 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
165. Mikhail Gorbachev became a member of the Club of Rome and the Club of Madrid, an independent non-profit organization composed of 81 democratic former presidents and Prime Ministers from 57 different countries.
|FactSnippet No. 297,984 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
166. Rick Santorum has consistently held socially conservative views and has advocated "compassionate conservatism".
|FactSnippet No. 74,804 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
168. Tom Cruise had church "handlers" accompanying Holmes everywhere, reporting back to Cruise and the church.
|FactSnippet No. 819,957 - Authors|
171. In 1996, Tom Cruise starred as the title character in the romantic comedy-drama Jerry Maguire, earning him the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor—Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, as well as his second Academy Award nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 812,233 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
172. Alexander Hamilton was a supporter of the Revolutionary cause at this pre-war stage, although he did not approve of mob reprisals against Loyalists.
|FactSnippet No. 308,864 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
173. Warren Buffett demonstrated a knack for financial and business matters early in his childhood.
|FactSnippet No. 791,633 - Authors|
176. Tom Brokaw made an emotional statement in which he denied making overtures toward Vester.
|FactSnippet No. 860,537 - Authors|
178. Ken Follett was born in Cardiff, Wales on June 5, 1949.
|FactSnippet No. 228,760 - Authors|
181. Steve Allen turned one of Godfrey's live Lipton tea and soup commercials upside down, preparing tea and instant soup on camera, then pouring both into Godfrey's iconic ukulele.
|FactSnippet No. 404,498 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
182. Gabrielle Union reprised her role as Kristen in Think Like a Man Too in 2014, which received mostly negative reviews.
|FactSnippet No. 67,859 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
185. Gabrielle Union was announced in July 2014 as a producer in the Lifetime film With This Ring.
|FactSnippet No. 67,860 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
186. The Steve died of respiratory arrest related to the tumor at age 56 on October 5, 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 295,480 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
188. Milo Yiannopoulos organised a method of ranking the most promising technology start-ups in Europe, The Telegraph Tech Start-Up 100, in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 232,327 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
189. Arthur Conan Doyle set up an ophthalmology practice in London.
|FactSnippet No. 549,951 - Authors|
190. On May 29, 2018, Eric Greitens announced that he would resign effective June 1.
|FactSnippet No. 850,088 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
193. Robert Bly published his second collection of poems, The Light Around the Body, in 1968.
|FactSnippet No. 892,405 - Authors|
194. Alexander Hamilton served as one of the first trustees of the Hamilton-Oneida Academy in Clinton, New York, which was renamed Hamilton College in 1812, after receiving a college charter.
|FactSnippet No. 308,931 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
195. Dinesh D'Souza is all over the board with his intellectual effort.
|FactSnippet No. 161,496 - Authors|
197. Zora Neale Hurston's described it as a kind of "birth".
|FactSnippet No. 767,503 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
198. In 1989, Kevin Smith co-founded a Christchurch theatresports group, Scared Scriptless, performing live comedy.
|FactSnippet No. 143,115 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
199. Dolly Parton has turned down several offers to pose for Playboy magazine, although she did appear on the cover of Playboy's October 1978 issue wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, complete with ears.
|FactSnippet No. 777,180 - Authors|
200. Senator Rand Paul answered that he was "quite happy" with the response.
|FactSnippet No. 558,066 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
201. Ronald Reagan Democrats was the happy warrior and the great communicator.
|FactSnippet No. 915,760 - Authors|
202. Paula Poundstone has an audition coming up, so it's fitting that we're looking into Looking Good and Feeling Good.
|FactSnippet No. 653,445 - Authors|
203. President John F Kennedy expressed concern about the plight of the Seneca, and directed government agencies to assist in obtaining more land, damages, and assistance to help mitigate their displacement.
|FactSnippet No. 809,270 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
204. Ruskin Bond feels the unexpected there makes it more exciting.
|FactSnippet No. 618,173 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
205. Ed Schultz is the author of "Killer Politics" and "Straight Talk from the Heartland" (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 932,559 - Authors|
207. Zora Neale Hurston is lauded for her utilization of folklore, the ripeness and realism of black dialect, the poetic sermon, and the distinct racial flavor of Jonah's Gourd Vine.
|FactSnippet No. 244,264 - Authors|
208. Arthur Conan Doyle replied that Holmes would have started by examining the letter the Ripper had supposedly sent to the police.
|FactSnippet No. 552,896 - Authors|
209. Terry Gross talked to him just after his book was published.
|FactSnippet No. 228,985 - Authors|
210. Alexander Hamilton took the lead in the Federal government's funding of the states' debts, as well as establishing a national bank, a system of tariffs, and friendly trade relations with Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 308,848 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
211. Menachem Begin joined the National Unity government as a minister without portfolio and in 1973 became joint chairman of the Likud ("Unity") coalition.
|FactSnippet No. 913,773 - Authors|
212. Bill Maher called Graham's outspoken support for Kavanaugh as a "performance", claiming that Graham might be eyeing a cabinet position in the Trump administration.
|FactSnippet No. 36,974 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
214. Kevin Smith had announced that he would close after his lease expired and Johnson wanted to resign, but eventually relocated to Laser Blazer, a DVD store in Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 143,033 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
215. Margaret Atwood continued her exploration of the implications of Canadian literary themes for Canadian identity in lectures such as Strange Things: The Malevolent North in Canadian Literature.
|FactSnippet No. 217,675 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
217. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 790,951 - Authors|
220. Kevin Smith adopted a diet devised by scientist Ray Cronise based on work by Joel Fuhrman, which involves eating a single plant-based food with no added salt or fat for two weeks, then gradually adding additional foods but remaining on an all-vegan diet.
|FactSnippet No. 769,863 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
222. Michael Connelly became an instant success with the publication of his other novels.
|FactSnippet No. 866,122 - Authors|
224. Warren Buffett watched the 2009 game against Oklahoma from the Nebraska sideline, after being named an honorary assistant coach.
|FactSnippet No. 791,598 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
225. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 792,758 - Authors|
226. Walter Raleigh attracted the sympathy and friendship of James's eldest son, Henry, who sought his advice on matters of shipbuilding and naval defense.
|FactSnippet No. 910,619 - Authors|
227. John Muir spent time with photographer Carleton Watkins and studied his photographs of Yosemite.
|FactSnippet No. 927,477 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
228. Sandra Brown started her writing career in 1981 after her husband dared her to.
|FactSnippet No. 28,306 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
229. Mindy Kaling was notably the first woman to join the writers' room on The Office, and while she was clear that the overwhelming majority of her experiences there were positive, she said she amplified lots of her own real-life moments of discrimination and disrespect in Molly's storyline in Late Night.
|FactSnippet No. 779,914 - Authors|
230. New England writer Donald Hall was a major poet in the lineage of Robert Frost.
|FactSnippet No. 862,127 - Authors|
233. On July 12, 2011, Senator Rand Paul announced that he would forgo seeking another term in Congress in order to focus on his presidential bid.
|FactSnippet No. 558,124 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
236. Mindy Kaling said one of her worst job experiences was as a production assistant for three months on the Crossing Over With John Edward psychic show.
|FactSnippet No. 5,219 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
237. Kevin Smith attended the Vancouver Film School for the four months, where he met with the longtime collaborator Scott Mosier and even Dave Klein but he left halfway through the course in order to save the money to make his own first film.
|FactSnippet No. 143,186 - Authors|
241. Tom Cruise is feeling the need: the need for a sequel.
|FactSnippet No. 34,565 - Authors|
243. Alexander Hamilton helped ratify the Constitution by writing 51 of the 85 installments of The Federalist Papers, which are still used as one of the most important references for Constitutional interpretation.
|FactSnippet No. 308,853 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
244. Benjamin Franklin bequeathed £1,000 each to the cities of Boston and Philadelphia, in trust to gather interest for 200 years.
|FactSnippet No. 842,063 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Thomas Jefferson transferred the state capital from Williamsburg to Richmond, and introduced measures for public education, religious freedom, and revision of inheritance laws.
|FactSnippet No. 803,432 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
246. Stephen King is a prolific and immensely popular author of horror fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 107,842 - Authors|
247. Alexander Hamilton wrote the first paper signed as Publius, and all of the subsequent papers were signed under the name.
|FactSnippet No. 308,884 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
248. Kevin Smith played himself in the video game Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
|FactSnippet No. 143,020 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
249. In 2012, Mindy Kaling left "The Office" in order to star in her own show, "The Mindy Project", on Fox.
|FactSnippet No. 784,740 - Authors|
252. In 2002, Gabrielle Union had the leading role in another black ensemble comedy, Deliver Us from Eva.
|FactSnippet No. 841,802 - Authors|
253. Geoffrey Zakarian earns a huge amount as a Chef which is determined to be the main source of his net worth.
|FactSnippet No. 629,854 - Authors|
254. Martin Luther was buried in the Castle Church in Wittenberg, beneath the pulpit.
|FactSnippet No. 304,642 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
259. On March 1, 1945, President John F Kennedy retired from the Navy Reserve on physical disability and was honorably discharged with the full rank of lieutenant.
|FactSnippet No. 809,218 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
261. Along the way, Paula Poundstone attempts to explains existence through her kaleidoscopic perspective, and Adam tries to interject some rationality.
|FactSnippet No. 629,381 - Authors|
262. Tom Brokaw was succeeded by David Gregory in December 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 860,517 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
263. Benjamin Franklin donated £200 towards the development of Franklin College.
|FactSnippet No. 842,058 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
268. Dolly Parton's was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for her music in 1984, located at 6712 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California; a star on the Nashville Star Walk for Grammy winners; and a bronze sculpture on the courthouse lawn in Sevierville.
|FactSnippet No. 777,132 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
270. Benjamin Franklin wrote popular essays on behalf of the colonies.
|FactSnippet No. 842,040 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
271. Ta-Nehisi Coates is working on a novel about an African American from Chicago who moves to Paris.
|FactSnippet No. 381,701 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
272. Martin Luther made certain concessions to the Saxon, who was a relative of the Elector, and promised to remain silent if his opponents did.
|FactSnippet No. 304,611 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
274. Mindy Kaling currently stars on The Mindy Project, which used to air on FOX, but she is a fan of another popular series on the network.
|FactSnippet No. 779,920 - Authors|
277. Greg Iles was born in 1960 in Stuttgart, Germany, where his physician father ran the US Embassy Medical Clinic.
|FactSnippet No. 28,275 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
278. Michael Lewis served 28 years with the department, the longest-tenured LFR member.
|FactSnippet No. 176,893 - Authors|
282. Arthur Conan Doyle felt grievously exploited by Ward Lock as an author new to the publishing world and he left them.
|FactSnippet No. 552,847 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
283. David Walliams hinted at being pansexual in the book Inside Little Britain, but said he did not like to be labelled by that word.
|FactSnippet No. 777,013 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
284. Kevin Smith is the owner of the Secret Stash of Jay and Silent Bob.
|FactSnippet No. 143,183 - Authors|
285. Arthur Conan Doyle was so happy to share many of his wife's activities that his literary output slowed down considerably after his marriage.
|FactSnippet No. 552,905 - Authors|
286. Aaron Sanchez began cooking at an early age, helping his mother prepare traditional Mexican foods for her catering business.
|FactSnippet No. 873,786 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
288. At the age of 54, Tom Cruise is one of the biggest movie stars today.
|FactSnippet No. 781,474 - Authors|
293. Charles Phoenix has further said to have never driven a modern car, saying "classic cars, American cars are in my blood".
|FactSnippet No. 874,117 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
294. In 1996, Tom Cruise starred as the title character in the romantic comedy-drama Jerry Maguire, earning him the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor—Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, as well as his second Academy Award nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 785,428 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
297. In 1999, Dolly Parton was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 2,241 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
302. President John F Kennedy had a crew of twelve men whose mission was to stop Japanese ships from delivering supplies to their soldiers.
|FactSnippet No. 809,308 - Authors|
304. Michael Connelly says he prefers listening to rock and roll, jazz, and blues.
|FactSnippet No. 28,252 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
306. Martin Luther was made provincial vicar of Saxony and Thuringia by his religious order in 1515.
|FactSnippet No. 304,602 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
307. Mindy Kaling wrote and starred in the Sundance crowd-pleaser "Late Night", directed by Nisha Ganatra.
|FactSnippet No. 829,762 - Authors|
309. Dolly Parton's was on The Love Boat in 1977, a short cameo in episode 13 as the boat captain's silent wife.
|FactSnippet No. 777,106 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
314. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is the author responsible for one of the most popular fictional characters in history: Sherlock Holmes.
|FactSnippet No. 552,898 - Authors|
315. Reagan Democrats was twice elected President of the Screen Actors Guild—the labor union for actors—where he worked to root out Communist influence.
|FactSnippet No. 683,881 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
318. Ernest Hemingway returned home early in 1919 to a time of readjustment.
|FactSnippet No. 678,172 - Authors - en.wikipedia.org|
319. Drew Brees had his sons do a delightful catching drill before bed.
|FactSnippet No. 58,402 - Authors|
321. In 2014, Rand Paul called for a spiritual revivial in America.
|FactSnippet No. 548,618 - Authors|
323. Zora Neale Hurston influenced many writers, forever cementing her place in history as one of the foremost female writers of the 20th century.
|FactSnippet No. 244,344 - Authors|
324. Kevin Smith revealed that the shot from the trailer of Alfred expressing gratitude to a mysterious figure was not directed at Superman, as many thought, but at Green Lantern.
|FactSnippet No. 801,976 - Authors|