|FactSnippet No. 698,609 - en.wikipedia.org|
20 Facts About East Tennessee
9. In 1897, East Tennessee celebrated its centennial of statehood with a great exposition in Nashville.
|FactSnippet No. 698,595 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. East Tennessee has several important transportation links with Middle and West Tennessee, as well as the rest of the nation and the world, including several major airports and interstates.
|FactSnippet No. 698,588 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. East Tennessee is home to the most caves in the United States, with over 10,000 documented caves to date.
|FactSnippet No. 698,587 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. East Tennessee was the last state to leave the Union and join the Confederacy at the outbreak of the American Civil War in 1861.
|FactSnippet No. 698,581 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. East Tennessee is the 36th largest and the 16th most populous of the 50 United States.
|FactSnippet No. 698,578 - en.wikipedia.org|