|FactSnippet No. 134,952|
41 Facts About Los Angeles Rams
3. Los Angeles Rams favored over Chiefs on odds for marquee Monday clash.
|FactSnippet No. 134,946|
5. The Los Angeles Rams have a chance to make pro football history come Monday night.
|FactSnippet No. 109,783|
7. Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley kicks off drive with pair of big runs.
|FactSnippet No. 109,781|
10. The Los Angeles Rams lost for the first time this season against the New Orleans Saints.
|FactSnippet No. 86,305|
11. Los Angeles Rams: Losing to the Saints shouldn't lower stock.
|FactSnippet No. 86,304|
15. Los Angeles Rams announced on July 27, 2018 that they would wear their throwback royal blue and yellow primary color uniform for as many as five home games at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for the 2018 season.
|FactSnippet No. 79,813 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Los Angeles Rams announced a fan vote via Twitter to decide two home games in which they would wear throwback uniforms.
|FactSnippet No. 79,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On October 21, 2012, the Los Angeles Rams wore white jerseys and white pants against the Green Bay Packers.
|FactSnippet No. 79,807 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 2005, the Los Angeles Rams wore the blue pants again at home against Arizona and on the road against Dallas.
|FactSnippet No. 79,805 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. The Los Angeles Rams wore white jerseys exclusively in the 1982 and 1993 seasons, as well as other selected occasions throughout their 15 seasons in Anaheim.
|FactSnippet No. 79,803 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. The Los Angeles Rams ended their off-season by signing defensive tackle Aaron Donald to a six-year contract worth $135 million.
|FactSnippet No. 79,801 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Under the terms of the lease that the Los Angeles Rams signed in St Louis, the Edward Jones Dome was required to be ranked in the top tier of NFL stadiums through the 2015 season.
|FactSnippet No. 79,793 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. That same year, the Los Angeles Rams traded up in the 1997 NFL draft to select future All-Pro offensive tackle, Orlando Pace.
|FactSnippet No. 79,791 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In 1957, the Los Angeles Rams set the all-time NFL attendance record that stood until 2006 and broke the 100,000 mark twice during the 1958 campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 79,784 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. In spite of this, the Los Angeles Rams continued to thrive in Southern California.
|FactSnippet No. 79,783 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the Los Angeles Rams went from being the only major professional sports franchise in Southern California and Los Angeles to being one of five.
|FactSnippet No. 79,782 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Los Angeles Rams joined the National Football League on February 12, 1937, and were assigned to the Western Division.
|FactSnippet No. 79,778 - en.wikipedia.org|