1. Communist Party has a history of working with "religious activists and communities of faith".
|FactSnippet No. 250,437|
2. Communist Party related trade union AITUC became a prominent force to unite the workers in textile, municipal and unorganised sectors, the first labour union in unorganised sector was emerged in the leadership of Comrade Guru Radha Kishan during this period in Delhi's Sadar Bazaar area.
|FactSnippet No. 250,432 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Towards the end of 1959, the Communist Party responded to an appeal from the African National Congress to campaign for the boycott of goods from apartheid South Africa.
|FactSnippet No. 250,424|
10. The Communist Party abandoned its opposition to the New Deal, provided many of the organizers for the Congress of Industrial Organizations and began supporting African American civil rights.
|FactSnippet No. 250,411 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Communist Party played a significant role in defending the rights of African Americans during its heyday in the 1930s and 1940s.
|FactSnippet No. 250,392 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Communist Party attempted to recover with its opposition to the Vietnam War during the civil rights movement in the 1960s, but its continued uncritical support for an increasingly stultified and militaristic Soviet Union increasingly alienated it from the rest of the left-wing in the United States, which saw this supportive role as outdated and even dangerous.
|FactSnippet No. 250,381 - en.wikipedia.org|