1. North Vietnam War spent two years rebuilding its military; South Vietnam was hamstrung in its responses by a fear the US Congress would cut off all aid if it took military action against communist buildup.
|FactSnippet No. 876,125|
4. Vietnam War has "a terrible record of targeting people who peacefully say what they think", an Amnesty spokesperson told the ABC in a statement.
|FactSnippet No. 876,120|
7. North Vietnam War was allowed to continue supplying troops in the South but only to the extent of replacing expended material.
|FactSnippet No. 502,618 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Vietnam War was a major political issue during the United States presidential election in 1968.
|FactSnippet No. 502,617 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Vietnam War told James Reston of The New York Times immediately after his Vienna meeting with Khrushchev, "Now we have a problem making our power credible and Vietnam looks like the place.
|FactSnippet No. 502,610 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In early 1957 South Vietnam War enjoyed its first peace in over a decade.
|FactSnippet No. 502,609 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Vietnam War was a struggle between communist and pro-western forces that lasted from the end of World War II until 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 207,021|
20. Vietnam War provoked many legal and constitutional controversies in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 207,020|
23. Vietnam War was the prolonged struggle between nationalist forces attempting to unify the country of Vietnam under a communist government and the United States attempting to prevent the spread of communism.
|FactSnippet No. 207,014|
26. Vietnam War was the longest in US history until the Afghanistan War.
|FactSnippet No. 207,008|
27. Vietnam War was carried on after Tet 1968 by invading North Vietnamese, and North Vietnam could never move sufficient troops down the Ho Chi Minh Trail to ever hope to defeat the United States effort in South Vietnam, so they resorted to another Communist tactic; they lied.
|FactSnippet No. 207,006|
29. Vietnam War was central to the 1972 US presidential election as Nixon's opponent, George McGovern, campaigned on immediate withdrawal.
|FactSnippet No. 207,002 - en.wikipedia.org|