1. St Paul thought that membership in the body of Christ really changed people, so that they would live accordingly.
|FactSnippet No. 843,327|
2. St Paul wanted them to be "blameless", "innocent", and "without blemish" when the Lord returned.
|FactSnippet No. 843,326|
3. St Paul would not have to change his message, but he would take up a collection for the Jerusalem church, which was in need of financial support, though Paul's Gentile churches were hardly well off.
|FactSnippet No. 843,325|
6. St Paul features in an oratorio, a painting (by Ludwig Meidner) and a play (by Franz Werfel), and there have been several novels about Paul (by Shalom Asch and Samuel Sandmel).
|FactSnippet No. 843,319 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. St Paul appeared eager to bring material support to Jerusalem from the various growing Gentile churches that he started.
|FactSnippet No. 843,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. St Paul claimed almost total independence from the Jerusalem community, but agreed with it on the nature and content of the gospel.
|FactSnippet No. 843,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. St Paul describes in Galatians how three years after his conversion he went to Jerusalem.
|FactSnippet No. 843,304 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. St Paul owed much to his training in the law and the prophets, utilizing this knowledge to convince his Jewish countrymen of the unity of past Old Testament prophecy and covenants with the fulfilling of these in Jesus Christ.
|FactSnippet No. 843,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. St Paul is home to the Saint Paul Bike Classic bike tour, and the Twin Cities Marathon.
|FactSnippet No. 226,128|
25. St Paul acquired his education in Jerusalem under the leadership of Gamaliel.
|FactSnippet No. 226,123|
26. Saint St Paul was a Hellenic Jew from the town of Tarsus, Cilicia, which is modern Southeastern Turkey.
|FactSnippet No. 226,122|
27. In 1986 John St Paul invited the leaders of all major religions to Assisi, Italy, for a universal prayer service for world peace.
|FactSnippet No. 226,118|
30. Saint St Paul is second in the United States in the number of higher education institutions per capita.
|FactSnippet No. 226,108 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Saint St Paul is the heart of Minnesota's 4th congressional district, represented by Democrat Betty McCollum.
|FactSnippet No. 226,107 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Saint St Paul is the capital of the state of Minnesota.
|FactSnippet No. 226,106 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Saint St Paul has a continental climate typical of the Upper Midwestern United States.
|FactSnippet No. 226,103 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. St Paul traveled the world, first to Arabia then back to Damascus.
|FactSnippet No. 226,098|
40. St Paul believed that the God of Israel was the one true God, who had redeemed the Israelites from bondage in Egypt, given the Israelites the law, and sent his Son to save the entire world.
|FactSnippet No. 226,095|
42. St Paul wanted them to be "blameless", "innocent", and "without blemish" when the Lord returned.
|FactSnippet No. 226,089|
46. St Paul was on his way to Damascus when he had a vision that changed his life: according to Galatians 1:16, God revealed his Son to him.
|FactSnippet No. 226,082|
50. St Paul was about to go to Spain when the Jews put him in prison for two years.
|FactSnippet No. 226,076|
58. St Paul lived in the closing days of the Second Jewish Commonwealth.
|FactSnippet No. 226,065|
59. St Paul was sent at an early age to Jerusalem to attend Bible school.
|FactSnippet No. 226,064|
60. St Paul was born in the Roman city Tarsus, located in today's Turkey.
|FactSnippet No. 226,062|
63. Saint St Paul is the county seat of Ramsey County, the smallest and most densely populated county in Minnesota.
|FactSnippet No. 226,058|
64. Saint St Paul is the capital and second-most populous city of the US state of Minnesota.
|FactSnippet No. 226,057|
74. St Paul is generally considered one of the most important figures of the Apostolic Age and in the mid-30s to the mid-50s AD he founded several churches in Asia Minor and Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 226,028 - en.wikipedia.org|