1. Hanover was founded in medieval times on the east bank of the River Leine.
|FactSnippet No. 272,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Hanover was thus a gateway to the Rhine, Ruhr and Saar river valleys, their industrial areas which grew up to the southwest and the plains regions to the east and north, for overland traffic skirting the Harz between the Low Countries and Saxony or Thuringia.
|FactSnippet No. 272,398 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. The last British monarch who reigned in Hanover was William IV.
|FactSnippet No. 272,399 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Hanover was one of the rugby union capitals in Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 272,407 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Hanover is an important hub of Germany's Autobahn network; the junction of two major autobahns, the A2 and A7 is at Kreuz Hannover-Ost, at the northeastern edge of the city.
|FactSnippet No. 272,410 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. The University of Veterinary Medicine Hanover maintains its own botanical garden specializing in medicinal and poisonous plants, the Heil- und Giftpflanzengarten der Tierarztlichen Hochschule Hannover.
|FactSnippet No. 272,412 - en.wikipedia.org|