1. The Port of Montreal is one of the largest inland ports in the world handling 26 million tonnes of cargo annually.
|FactSnippet No. 536,701 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In 2002, Montreal was the fourth-largest centre in North America in terms of aerospace jobs.
|FactSnippet No. 536,700 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. The new Port of Montreal is Canada's largest container port and the largest inland port on Earth.
|FactSnippet No. 536,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In 2006 Montreal was named a UNESCO City of Design, only one of three design capitals of the world.
|FactSnippet No. 536,693 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The port of Montreal lies at one end of the Saint Lawrence Seaway, the river gateway that stretches from the Great Lakes to the Atlantic.
|FactSnippet No. 536,687 - en.wikipedia.org|