1. Hong Kong is a major global financial centre and one of the most developed cities in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 10,344 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Hong Kong was transferred to China on 1 July 1997, after 156 years of British rule.
|FactSnippet No. 10,353 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Hong Kong is a special administrative region of China, with executive, legislative, and judicial powers devolved from the national government.
|FactSnippet No. 10,355 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Hong Kong represents itself separately from mainland China, with its own sports teams in international competitions.
|FactSnippet No. 10,366 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Education in Hong Kong is largely modelled after that of the United Kingdom, particularly the English system.
|FactSnippet No. 10,367 - en.wikipedia.org|