1. City of Worcester, located on the River Severn and with transport links to Birmingham and other parts of the Midlands through the vast canal network, became an important centre for many light industries.
FactSnippet No. 862,591 - en.wikipedia.org
2. The City of Worcester accepts no liability to provide accommodation to bidders who submit a response based upon information obtained from its website.
FactSnippet No. 59,906
3. One of the flourishing industries of Worcester was glove making.
FactSnippet No. 40,478 - en.wikipedia.org
4. Battle of Worcester, took place in the fields a little to the west and south of the city, near the village of Powick.
FactSnippet No. 40,471 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In the 3rd century, Roman Worcester occupied a larger area than the subsequent medieval city, but silting of the Diglis Basin caused the abandonment of Sidbury.