1. Labour Party was founded by Peronist trade union leaders at the end of October 1945.
|FactSnippet No. 242,054 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. The Labour Party is organised geographically in the local committees and district and regional (largest) administrations.
|FactSnippet No. 242,038 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Labour Party won a majority in the 1997 general election under the leadership of Tony Blair, its first general election victory since October 1974 and the first general election since.
|FactSnippet No. 242,037|
12. The Labour Party was formed in this period as the political wing of the labour movement, and was financed by trade unions.
|FactSnippet No. 242,034 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. New Zealand Labour Party was an amalgamation of a number of early groups, the oldest of which was founded in 1901.
|FactSnippet No. 242,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Labour Party was first in power from 1935 to 1949, under Prime Ministers Michael Joseph Savage and Peter Fraser, when it established New Zealand's welfare state.
|FactSnippet No. 242,032 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. New Zealand Labour Party was formed in 1916 by various socialist parties and trade unions.
|FactSnippet No. 242,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Labour Party secured commitments on housing, welfare and job creation in exchange for its support.
|FactSnippet No. 242,030|
18. The Labour Party was thus instrumental in establishing constitutional party politics in Ireland.
|FactSnippet No. 242,022|
21. Labour Party is a centre-left political party in the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 242,017|
22. The Labour Party won 63 seats in the 1918 election.
|FactSnippet No. 242,016|
26. The Labour Party won the general election in 1945 for the first time.
|FactSnippet No. 241,999|
28. Labour Party was in power in the United Kingdom government from 1997 to 2010, but now sits in opposition.
|FactSnippet No. 241,997|
29. Labour Party is the main centre-left political party in the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 241,996|
30. The Labour Party launched a massive public campaign against the controversial tax, collecting 1.5 million signatures on a petition.
|FactSnippet No. 241,994 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. The Labour Party is currently the largest party in the Welsh Assembly, forming the main party in the current Welsh government.
|FactSnippet No. 241,977 - en.wikipedia.org|