|FactSnippet No. 590,069|
51 Facts About Hazel Blair
2. On 8 July 2010, Hazel Blair was awarded the Order of Freedom by the President of Kosovo, Fatmir Limaj.
|FactSnippet No. 590,056 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Hazel Blair made an animated cameo appearance as himself in The Simpsons episode, "The Regina Monologues".
|FactSnippet No. 590,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Hazel Blair had informed Pope Benedict XVI on 23 June 2007 that he wanted to become a Catholic.
|FactSnippet No. 590,046 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. On 22 December 2007, it was disclosed that Hazel Blair had joined the Roman Catholic Church.
|FactSnippet No. 590,045 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Hazel Blair maintains, once the terms deciding how the UK leaves the EU are known the people should vote again on those terms.
|FactSnippet No. 590,041 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In November 2007 Hazel Blair launched the Tony Hazel Blair Sports Foundation, which aims to "increase childhood participation in sports activities, especially in the North East of England, where a larger proportion of children are socially excluded, and to promote overall health and prevent childhood obesity.
|FactSnippet No. 590,037 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Hazel Blair was reported to have accepted a business advisory role with President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt, a situation deemed incompatible with his role as Middle East envoy.
|FactSnippet No. 590,036 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Hazel Blair appeared before the Leveson Inquiry on Monday 28 May 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 590,030 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In 1994, Hazel Blair forged close ties with Michael Levy, a leader of the Jewish Leadership Council.
|FactSnippet No. 590,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Hazel Blair resigned from his Sedgefield seat in the House of Commons in the traditional form of accepting the Stewardship of the Chiltern Hundreds, to which he was appointed by Gordon Brown in one of the latter's last acts as Chancellor of the Exchequer.
|FactSnippet No. 590,014 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Hazel Blair was sometimes perceived as paying insufficient attention both to the views of his own Cabinet colleagues and to those of the House of Commons.
|FactSnippet No. 590,012 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Hazel Blair said there was "no real difference between wanting regime change and wanting Iraq to disarm: regime change was US policy because Iraq was in breach of its UN obligations.
|FactSnippet No. 590,011 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Hazel Blair denied that he would have supported the invasion of Iraq even if he had thought Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction.
|FactSnippet No. 590,009 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Hazel Blair announced at the end of his speech at the 1994 Labour Party conference that he intended to replace Clause IV of the party's constitution with a new statement of aims and values.
|FactSnippet No. 590,006 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Hazel Blair demanded an inquiry into the Bank of England's decision to rescue the collapsed Johnson Matthey Bank in October 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 590,005 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Hazel Blair was helped on the campaign trail by soap opera actress Pat Phoenix, his father-in-law's girlfriend.
|FactSnippet No. 590,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Hazel Blair put himself forward as a candidate for the Hackney council elections of 1982 in Queensbridge ward, a safe Labour area, but was not selected.
|FactSnippet No. 590,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Hazel Blair joined the Labour Party shortly after graduating from Oxford in 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 589,999 - en.wikipedia.org|