1. In classical antiquity, the central tribe which emerged in the territory of Kosovo were Dardani, who formed an independent polity known as the Kingdom of Dardania in the 4th century BCE.
|FactSnippet No. 117,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. The earliest documented traces in Kosovo are associated to the Stone Age, namely there are indications that cave dwellings might have existed, as for instance the Radivojce Cav close the spring of the Drin River, then there are some indications at Grncar Cave in the municipality of Viti and the Dema and Karamakaz Caves in municipality of Peja and others.
|FactSnippet No. 117,082 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Kosovo was part of the Ottoman Empire from 1455 to 1912, at first as part of the eyalet of Rumelia, and from 1864 as a separate province.
|FactSnippet No. 117,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Kosovo is divided into seven districts, according to the Law of Kosovo and the Brussels Agreement of 2013, which stipulated the formation of new municipalities with Serb majority populations.
|FactSnippet No. 117,097 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. The Olympic Committee of Kosovo became a full member of the International Olympic Committee in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 117,112 - en.wikipedia.org|