1. In December 2011, Croatia completed the EU accession negotiations and signed an EU accession treaty on 9 December 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 81,896 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Republic of Croatia is a unitary state using a parliamentary system of governance.
|FactSnippet No. 81,890 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In terms of phytogeography, Croatia is a part of the Boreal Kingdom and is a part of Illyrian and Central European provinces of the Circumboreal Region and the Adriatic province of the Mediterranean Region.
|FactSnippet No. 81,889 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On 29 October 2001, Croatia signed a Stabilization and Association Agreement with the European Union, submitted a formal application for the EU membership in 2003, was given the status of candidate country in 2004, and began accession negotiations in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 81,883 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. On 15 January 1992, Croatia gained diplomatic recognition by the European Economic Community members, and subsequently the United Nations.
|FactSnippet No. 81,881 - en.wikipedia.org|