1. About the second question—Black Sea is salt water but heavy or high salinity is at greater depths than the surface level.
|FactSnippet No. 838,540|
5. The Black Sea is connected, to the North, to the Sea of Azov by the Strait of Kerch.
|FactSnippet No. 812,527 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. The Black Sea was surrounded by the Caucasus, Anatolia and Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 166,922|
15. Black Sea is steeped in history and culture, a vital trading center linking Europe with Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 166,920|
18. Black Sea contains only a few small islands, the largest being Zmiyinyy of Ukraine, east of the Danube delta, and Berezan at the mouth of the Dniester River estuary.
|FactSnippet No. 166,907|
20. The Black Sea has two layers of water of different densities.
|FactSnippet No. 166,898|
26. The Black Sea is connected to the Sea of Azov by the Strait of Kerch.
|FactSnippet No. 166,878 - en.wikipedia.org|