1. Albania provides universal health care and free primary and secondary education to its citizens.
|FactSnippet No. 122,827 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Albania is a member of the United Nations, World Bank, UNESCO, NATO, WTO, COE, OSCE, and OIC.
|FactSnippet No. 122,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Albania declared independence from the Ottoman Empire on 28 November 1912, accompanied with the establishment of the Senate and Government by the Assembly of Vlore on 4 December 1912.
|FactSnippet No. 122,830 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In October 1940, Albania served as a staging ground for an unsuccessful Italian invasion of Greece.
|FactSnippet No. 122,832 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Albania maintains strong ties with the United States ever after it supported the Albania's independence and democracy.
|FactSnippet No. 122,836 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Albania is a full member of numerous international organisations inclusively the Council of Europe, International Organisation for Migration, World Health Organization, Union for the Mediterranean, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, International Monetary Fund, World Trade Organization and La Francophonie.
|FactSnippet No. 122,838 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Albania missed the next four games, two of them due to the 1980 and 1984 boycotts, but returned for the 1992 games in Barcelona.
|FactSnippet No. 122,856 - en.wikipedia.org|