1. Sierra Leone is the first African country to join the International Floorball Federation.
|FactSnippet No. 375,218 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Republic of Sierra Leone is composed of four regions: the Northern Province, Southern Province, the Eastern Province, and the Western Area.
|FactSnippet No. 375,198 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Sierra Leone cancelled Juxon-Smith's construction of a church and mosque on the grounds of Victoria Park.
|FactSnippet No. 375,184 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In 1924, the UK government divided Sierra Leone into a Colony and a Protectorate, with different political systems constitutionally defined for each.
|FactSnippet No. 375,177 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Sierra Leone developed as the educational centre of British West Africa.
|FactSnippet No. 375,176 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Sierra Leone is a member of many international organisations, including the United Nations, the African Union, the Economic Community of West African States, the Mano River Union, the Commonwealth of Nations, the African Development Bank and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
|FactSnippet No. 375,174 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Sierra Leone became independent from the United Kingdom on 27 April 1961, led by Sir Milton Margai.
|FactSnippet No. 375,168 - en.wikipedia.org|