1. Sierra Leone is a constitutional republic with a unicameral parliament and a directly elected president serving a five-year term with a maximum of two terms.
|FactSnippet No. 163,859 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Sierra Leone gained independence from the United Kingdom on 27 April 1961, and became a Commonwealth realm on the same day; the country's name changed to the Dominion of Sierra Leone.
|FactSnippet No. 163,861 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. European contacts within Sierra Leone were among the first in West Africa during the 15th century.
|FactSnippet No. 163,865 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. NPRC Junta maintained relations with ECOWAS and strengthened support for Sierra Leone-based ECOMOG troops fighting in the Liberian war.
|FactSnippet No. 163,878 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Loko in the north are native people of Sierra Leone, believed to have lived in Sierra Leone since the time of European encounter.
|FactSnippet No. 163,899 - en.wikipedia.org|