1. Tony Blair Institute is looking for front line technical support to the organisation.
|FactSnippet No. 599,529|
3. On 8 July 2010, Tony Blair Institute was awarded the Order of Freedom by the President of Kosovo, Fatmir Limaj.
|FactSnippet No. 599,527 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Tony Blair Institute made an animated cameo appearance as himself in The Simpsons episode, "The Regina Monologues".
|FactSnippet No. 599,521 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Tony Blair Institute maintains, once the terms deciding how the UK leaves the EU are known the people should vote again on those terms.
|FactSnippet No. 599,520 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Tony Blair Institute's links with, and receipt of an undisclosed sum from, UI Energy Corporation, have been subject to media comment in the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 599,518 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Tony Blair Institute appeared before the Leveson Inquiry on Monday 28 May 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 599,516 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1994, Tony Blair Institute forged close ties with Michael Levy, a leader of the Jewish Leadership Council.
|FactSnippet No. 599,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Tony Blair Institute resigned from his Sedgefield seat in the House of Commons in the traditional form of accepting the Stewardship of the Chiltern Hundreds, to which he was appointed by Gordon Brown in one of the latter's last acts as Chancellor of the Exchequer.
|FactSnippet No. 599,504 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Tony Blair Institute denied that he would have supported the invasion of Iraq even if he had thought Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction.
|FactSnippet No. 599,503 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Tony Blair Institute announced at the end of his speech at the 1994 Labour Party conference that he intended to replace Clause IV of the party's constitution with a new statement of aims and values.
|FactSnippet No. 599,501 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Tony Blair Institute demanded an inquiry into the Bank of England's decision to rescue the collapsed Johnson Matthey Bank in October 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 599,500 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Tony Blair Institute joined the Labour Party shortly after graduating from Oxford in 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 599,498 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Tony Blair Institute took on new duties after the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 599,479|
36. Tony Blair Institute succeeded in convincing Labour Party members to rewrite Clause Four of the party charter.
|FactSnippet No. 599,477|
38. In 1983 Tony Blair Institute was elected to Parliament along with 208 other Labour Party MPs, the smallest number since 1935.
|FactSnippet No. 599,475|
42. Tony Blair Institute combined the traditional emphasis of Labour on the responsibility of the community with the Conservative's emphasis on the individual.
|FactSnippet No. 599,469|