1. The western part of Alaska has no road system connecting the communities with the rest of Alaska.
|FactSnippet No. 768,580 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Alaska is a US state situated in the northwest extremity of the North American continent.
|FactSnippet No. 175,459|
6. Alaska is the last great wilderness in the United States Civilization has only encroached on about 160,000 acres of its 365 million acres.
|FactSnippet No. 175,443|
7. The University of Alaska is the state's leading higher-educational institution.
|FactSnippet No. 175,422|
12. In 2004, Alaska has the 17th highest per capita income in the United States at $34,000.
|FactSnippet No. 175,408|
14. In 2006, Alaska ranked 47th in United States with an estimated total of 670,053 residents.
|FactSnippet No. 175,405|
15. In 1958, when Alaska was approved for statehood, Ernest *Gruening, a former territorial governor, was elected as a United States senator.
|FactSnippet No. 175,398|
17. Alaska is the largest state in the United States, equal to one-fifth of the country's continental land mass.
|FactSnippet No. 175,396|
26. In 2005, Alaska had the lowest personal bankruptcy rate in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 175,357|
32. In the United States, Alaska is the state that is farthest north, east, and west.
|FactSnippet No. 175,320|
33. For the second time, an Alaska Sports Hall of Fame plaque has been removed from an exhibit at the Anchorage airport in order to edit what it says.
|FactSnippet No. 175,280|