1. President John F Kennedy quietly maintained the practice as president after becoming the richest man to ever take the oath of office.
|FactSnippet No. 809,317|
9. President John F Kennedy defeated Nixon in the 1960 election when votes were counted in the Electoral College, by a margin of 303 to 219.
|FactSnippet No. 809,305|
10. President John F Kennedy was elected three times to the House and two times to the US Senate before becoming president, and he had more national political experience than our two most recent presidents.
|FactSnippet No. 809,304|
11. President John F Kennedy was a fan of fine cigars, and Cuban cigars in particular.
|FactSnippet No. 809,300|
13. President John F Kennedy died at Parkland Memorial Hospital shortly thereafter, at age 46.
|FactSnippet No. 809,296|
18. President John F Kennedy helped some of his marooned crew back to safety, and was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal for heroism.
|FactSnippet No. 809,289|
24. President John F Kennedy was closely tied to popular culture, emphasized by songs such as "Twisting at the White House".
|FactSnippet No. 809,278 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. President John F Kennedy watched King's speech on TV and was very impressed.
|FactSnippet No. 809,269 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. The US Senate ratified this and President John F Kennedy signed it into law in October 1963.
|FactSnippet No. 809,256 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. President John F Kennedy announced a change of policy from support to partnership with Diem to defeat of communism in South Vietnam.
|FactSnippet No. 809,248 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. President John F Kennedy gave a speech at Saint Anselm College on May 5, 1960, regarding America's conduct in the emerging Cold War.
|FactSnippet No. 809,241 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. President John F Kennedy began intensive meetings on the Berlin issue, where Dean Acheson took the lead in recommending a military buildup alongside NATO allies.
|FactSnippet No. 809,240 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. President John F Kennedy made it clear that any treaty interfering with US access rights in West Berlin would be regarded as an act of war.
|FactSnippet No. 809,239 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. President John F Kennedy started off on the wrong foot by reacting aggressively to a routine Khrushchev speech on Cold War confrontation in early 1961.
|FactSnippet No. 809,237 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. President John F Kennedy brought to the White House a contrast in organization compared to the decision-making structure of former-General Eisenhower, and he wasted no time in scrapping Eisenhower's methods.
|FactSnippet No. 809,232 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. President John F Kennedy was commissioned an ensign on October 26, 1941, and joined the staff of the Office of Naval Intelligence in Washington, DC.
|FactSnippet No. 809,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. In July 1937, President John F Kennedy sailed to France—taking his convertible—and spent ten weeks driving through Europe with Billings.
|FactSnippet No. 809,205 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. President John F Kennedy was educated at the Edward Devotion School in Brookline, the Noble and Greenough Lower School in nearby Dedham, Massachusetts, and the Dexter School through the 4th grade.
|FactSnippet No. 809,195 - en.wikipedia.org|