|FactSnippet No. 840,766|
88 Facts About Mike Huckabee
2. Mike Huckabee said on my show on Friday, "The party that's all for 'piles' of dead babies.
|FactSnippet No. 820,627|
4. Mike Huckabee agreed with President Trump's remark that controversial late-term abortion laws will "lift up the whole pro-life movement" and hurt the Democratic Party at the polls.
|FactSnippet No. 802,010|
5. Mike Huckabee responds to Chris Christie saying he will owe him an apology after reading his book.
|FactSnippet No. 802,009|
6. Mike Huckabee reacted Sunday to New York's recent legislation that legalizes abortion up until birth, saying that it's "uncivilized.
|FactSnippet No. 770,138|
7. Mike Huckabee weighed in Sunday on the large field of Democrats hoping to challenge President Trump in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 770,137|
11. Mike Huckabee hosted a weekend show, Mike Huckabee, on Fox News Channel, which premiered Saturday, September 27, 2008, at 8 PM EST, and ended on January 3, 2015 so that Huckabee could consider the possibility of running for president.
|FactSnippet No. 770,132 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In January 2018, Mike Huckabee praised Doha, Qatar as being "surprisingly beautiful, modern, and hospitable" after a trip there, but did not reveal that a foreign agent for Qatar had paid $50,000 to a corporation run by Huckabee as a "honorarium for visit".
|FactSnippet No. 770,128 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Mike Huckabee told Fox News that a possible cabinet appointment for himself was discussed but that he turned the offer down, saying, "I'm not sure it was the right fit.
|FactSnippet No. 770,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Mike Huckabee encouraged the all-white Immanuel Baptist Church to accept black members in the mid-1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 770,121 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Mike Huckabee entered the ministry in 1972 at Garrett Memorial Baptist Church in Hope.
|FactSnippet No. 770,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Mike Huckabee was elected governor of Arkansas by his chapter of the American Legion–sponsored Boys State program in 1972.
|FactSnippet No. 770,117 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Mike Huckabee was born on August 24, 1955, in Hope, Arkansas, the son of Dorsey Wiles Huckabee and his wife Mae Huckabee, conservative Southern Democrats.
|FactSnippet No. 770,115 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Mike Huckabee was re-elected in 1998 and 2002, then announced in 2007 that he would run for the Republican nomination for president.
|FactSnippet No. 195,900|
30. Mike Huckabee is a former governor of Arkansas and a two-time Republican candidate for president.
|FactSnippet No. 195,899|
33. Mike Huckabee was most likely referring to a controversial side deal involving the Parchin military site, which has been the site of past high-explosive testing that the IAEA suspects is connected to nuclear weapon development.
|FactSnippet No. 195,860|
45. In the mid-1960s, Mike Huckabee joined Garrett Memorial Baptist Church and became involved in church activities.
|FactSnippet No. 195,838|
47. In 2015, Mike Huckabee announced that he will run for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 195,836|
55. Mike Huckabee was made the chair of the Southern Governors' Association in 1999 and served in capacity through 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 195,820 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. In July 2010, Mike Huckabee became a fundraiser on behalf of for-profit Victory College in Memphis, Tennessee, and was designated Chancellor of the Victory University Foundation.
|FactSnippet No. 195,819 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. In 2005, Mike Huckabee was named one of Times top 5 governors, honored as one of Governing magazine's Public Officials of the Year, and given the American Public Health Association's Distinguished Public Health Legislator of the Year Award.
|FactSnippet No. 195,816 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. In 2001, Mike Huckabee was named "Friend of a Taxpayer" by Americans for Tax Reform for his cut in statewide spending.
|FactSnippet No. 195,815 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Mike Huckabee received two honorary doctoral degrees: a Doctor of Humane Letters, received from John Brown University in 1991, and a Doctor of Laws from Ouachita Baptist University in 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 195,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. In 2007, Mike Huckabee argued for a larger military and an increase in defense spending, writing, "Right now, we spend about 3.9 percent of our GDP on defense, compared with about six percent in 1986, under President Ronald Reagan.
|FactSnippet No. 195,811 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. In April 2011, Mike Huckabee said, "I almost wish that there would be a simultaneous telecast and all Americans would be forced, at gunpoint, to listen to every David Barton message", in praise of the Christian revisionist historian David Barton.
|FactSnippet No. 195,809 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Mike Huckabee gave a speech at the 2008 Republican National Convention that included this: "I say with sincerity that I have great respect for Senator Obama's historic achievement to become his party's nominee—not because of his color, but with indifference to it.
|FactSnippet No. 195,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Mike Huckabee took stances opposed to the nature of the incumbent president, Barack Obama.
|FactSnippet No. 195,796 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. In a November 2009 Gallup poll, Mike Huckabee was shown as the leading Republican contender for 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 195,795 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Mike Huckabee announced his run for the White House on Meet the Press on January 28, 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 195,786 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Mike Huckabee granted clemency over the objections of the local prosecutor and sheriff, the Arkansas Prosecuting Attorneys Association and Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
|FactSnippet No. 195,785 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. In November 1998, Mike Huckabee was elected to a full four-year term by defeating retired colonel Gene McVay in the primary and Jonesboro attorney Bill Bristow in the general election, becoming the state's third elected Republican governor since Reconstruction.
|FactSnippet No. 195,781 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. In January 1996, Mike Huckabee campaigned in televised ads paid for by the Republican National Committee and the Arkansas Republican Party against a highway referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 195,780 - en.wikipedia.org|
82. Mike Huckabee became the second Republican since Reconstruction to serve as Arkansas lieutenant governor, the first having been Maurice Britt from 1967 to 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 195,777 - en.wikipedia.org|