|FactSnippet No. 128,276|
48 Facts About Nikki Haley
3. Nikki Haley said North Korea still has "their facilities, they have.
|FactSnippet No. 128,273|
6. Nikki Haley identifies herself today as a Christian, but attends both Sikh and Methodist worship services.
|FactSnippet No. 88,101 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Nikki Haley said that "It's hard to find a conflict or terrorist group in the Middle East that doesn't have Iran's fingerprints all over it", but she did not mention the US role in Saudi-led intervention in Yemen and Saudi-led coalition's blockade of Yemen.
|FactSnippet No. 88,099 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Nikki Haley said that it "appears that some countries are attempting to shield Iran from even more inspections.
|FactSnippet No. 88,095 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On March 15, 2017, Nikki Haley said she would not support a ban on Muslim immigration to the United States should President Trump choose to enact one.
|FactSnippet No. 88,087 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Nikki Haley was sworn in by Vice President Mike Pence on January 25, 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 88,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Nikki Haley was critical of Trump during the election, and was a supporter of Florida senator and candidate Marco Rubio.
|FactSnippet No. 88,084 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Nikki Haley stated that "nowhere has the UN's failure been more consistent and more outrageous than in its bias against our close ally Israel".
|FactSnippet No. 88,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. In July 2015, Nikki Haley signed a bill to authorize removing the Confederate flag from the flagpole on the grounds of the South Carolina Capitol.
|FactSnippet No. 88,076 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Nikki Haley was elected chair of the freshman caucus in 2005 and majority whip in the South Carolina General Assembly.
|FactSnippet No. 88,060 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. At age 12, Nikki Haley began helping with the bookkeeping in her mother's ladies' clothing shop, Exotica International.
|FactSnippet No. 88,057 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. In 2016, Nikki Haley was named as one of the world's 100 most influential people by Time magazine.
|FactSnippet No. 88,052 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Nikki Haley came to her job as the top US diplomat at the United Nations with no foreign policy experience, but in less than two years she made many friends—even among ambassadors from countries at odds with the Trump administration's policies.
|FactSnippet No. 15,923|