1. Rudy Giuliani left the firm in January 2016, by "amicable agreement", and the firm was rebranded as Bracewell LLP.
|FactSnippet No. 802,113 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Rudy Giuliani is a Republican who is pro-gay rights, pro-gun control and supports abortion rights.
|FactSnippet No. 771,107|
4. On Monday, Rudy Giuliani expressed concern that his epitaph would read, "Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 771,105|
13. Rudy Giuliani described and denied several supposed allegations that have never been publicly raised, regarding two earlier meetings among Trump campaign officials to set up the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russian citizens.
|FactSnippet No. 771,095 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Rudy Giuliani said it's tough to be a moderate and succeed in GOP primaries", Giuliani said "If it's too late for Chris Christie, it's too late for me".
|FactSnippet No. 771,093 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Rudy Giuliani currently acts as an attorney to President Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 771,083 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Rudy Giuliani said Trump fired Comey because the then-FBI director wouldn't clear him in the Russia investigation, which the president has admitted in the past but is at odds with the official rationale that it was due to his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 240,491|
30. White House aides were blindsided when Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday night that the president had repaid Cohen for $130,000 that was given to Daniels to keep her quiet before the 2016 election about her allegations of an affair with Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 240,486|
34. On Thursday, in another interview on Fox, Rudy Giuliani said the payment to quiet Daniels came at a sensitive time in Trump's campaign, just before the Nov 8, 2016, election against his Democratic challenger, former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 240,480|
36. Rudy Giuliani was recognized for his focused leadership in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks that felled the World Trade Center in New York City on September 11, 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 240,476|
38. Rudy Giuliani had intentions of becoming a priest but chose to attend New York University School of Law.
|FactSnippet No. 240,472|
42. Rudy Giuliani entered into an extramarital relationship, of which Hanover became aware.
|FactSnippet No. 240,466|
44. Rudy Giuliani was appointed Associate Attorney General in 1981, under the Reagan administration.
|FactSnippet No. 240,462|
52. Rudy Giuliani had said in a statement Friday that his comments had not reflected "my understanding of the President's knowledge, but instead, my understanding of these matters.
|FactSnippet No. 240,449|
53. On Friday, Trump undercut Rudy Giuliani, saying his attorney had "just started [on the job] yesterday", and would eventually "get his facts straight.
|FactSnippet No. 240,448|
54. In 2007 Rudy Giuliani announced that he would seek the Republican Party's presidential nomination in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 240,445|
56. Rudy Giuliani helps create anti-Trump protest website with Twitter typo.
|FactSnippet No. 240,439|
57. Rudy Giuliani told Jackson that if Mueller's investigation had anything damaging on Trump it would have revealed as such in the sentencing memo, not redacted it.
|FactSnippet No. 240,438|
59. Rudy Giuliani said he is not sure this information will show up in the special counsel's Friday filing.
|FactSnippet No. 240,432|
60. Rudy Giuliani drops a bombshell—says Mueller believes Manafort lied about Trump's involvement with Russians in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 240,425|
62. Rudy Giuliani speaks with reporters on the South Lawn of the White House on May 30, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 240,422|
64. Rudy Giuliani responded to the controversy over the apparent contradiction on Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 240,415|
65. Rudy Giuliani pushed out a conspiracy theory about Twitter on Tuesday because he apparently doesn't know how the internet works.
|FactSnippet No. 240,412|
71. Rudy Giuliani had not informed Hanover about his plans before his press conference.
|FactSnippet No. 240,403 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. On May 10, 2000, Rudy Giuliani called a press conference to announce that he intended to separate from Hanover.
|FactSnippet No. 240,402 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Rudy Giuliani was still married to Hanover in May 1999 when he met Judith Nathan—a sales manager for a pharmaceutical company—at Club Macanudo, an Upper East Side cigar bar.
|FactSnippet No. 240,400 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Rudy Giuliani filed for legal separation from Peruggi on August 12, 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 240,398 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. In late 2009, Rudy Giuliani announced that they had a security consulting contract with Rio de Janeiro, Brazil regarding the 2016 Summer Olympics.
|FactSnippet No. 240,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
78. In late August, Rudy Giuliani said that the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower "meeting was originally for the purpose of getting information about [Hillary] Clinton".
|FactSnippet No. 240,394 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Rudy Giuliani supported Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 240,387 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Rudy Giuliani took control away from agencies such as the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Army Corps of Engineers and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, leaving the "largely unknown" city Department of Design and Construction in charge of recovery and cleanup.
|FactSnippet No. 240,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. Rudy Giuliani served as mayor of New York City from 1994 through 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 240,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Rudy Giuliani came to visit the late Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, seeking his blessing and endorsement.
|FactSnippet No. 240,371 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. In 1975, Rudy Giuliani switched his party registration from Democratic to Independent as he was recruited to Washington, DC during the Ford administration, where he was named Associate Deputy Attorney General and chief of staff to Deputy Attorney General Harold "Ace" Tyler.
|FactSnippet No. 240,365 - en.wikipedia.org|
97. Rudy Giuliani is of Tuscan origins from his father side, as his paternal grandparents were born in Montecatini, Tuscany, Italy.
|FactSnippet No. 240,362 - en.wikipedia.org|