1. In October 2018, Netflix announced it would raise another $2 billion in debt to help fund new content.
|FactSnippet No. 838,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On January 22, 2019, Netflix scored 15 nominations for the 91st Academy Awards, including a Best Picture nomination for Alfonso Cuaron's Roma, which was nominated for 10 Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 767,071 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In February 2017, Netflix signed a music publishing deal with BMG Rights Management, where BMG will oversee rights outside of the United States for music associated with Netflix original content.
|FactSnippet No. 767,062 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In May 2014, Netflix increased the fee for UK subscribers by £1.
|FactSnippet No. 201,939 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. On July 18, 2013, Netflix earned the first Primetime Emmy Award nominations for original online-only web television programs at the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 201,934 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In November 2017, Netflix announced that it would be making its first original Colombian series, to be executive produced by Ciro Guerra.
|FactSnippet No. 201,919 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In July 2014, Netflix surpassed 50 million global subscribers, with 36 million of them being in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 201,890 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. On October 24, Netflix announced 800,000 unsubscribers in the United States during Q3 2011, and more losses were expected in Q4 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 201,885 - en.wikipedia.org|