1. North Korea stresses ethnic unity with South amid missile base controversy.
|FactSnippet No. 128,418|
3. North Korea announced that its leader Kim Jong Un observed a "successful" and "highly significant" test of an "ultramodern tactical weapon", according to state media Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 128,415|
9. North Korea has become a focal point of US foreign-policy discussions, but having been called a "hermit kingdom", one suspects many Americans know relatively little about the reigning family's brutal history—or how that came to be.
|FactSnippet No. 85,022|
17. North Korea shares the Korean language with South Korea, although some dialectal differences exist within both Koreas.
|FactSnippet No. 38,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. North Korea promised to halt its development of nuclear weapons under the Agreed Framework, negotiated with US president Bill Clinton and signed in 1994.
|FactSnippet No. 38,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea was established in the North on 9 September 1948.
|FactSnippet No. 38,442 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 1948, North Korea adopted Democratic People's Republic of Korea as its new legal name.
|FactSnippet No. 38,441 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. North Korea is preparing to allow international inspectors into its Punggye-ri test site, the Yonhap news agency reported on Wednesday, citing a South Korean politician.
|FactSnippet No. 16,143|
40. North Korea is preparing several of its nuclear and missile test sites for international inspections, South Korean news agency Yonhap reported Wednesday.
|FactSnippet No. 16,140|