1. In March 2012, Paramount Pictures licensed their name and logo to a luxury hotel investment group which subsequently named the company Paramount Hotels and Resorts.
|FactSnippet No. 408,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. On November 16, 2018, Paramount Pictures signed a multi-picture film deal with Netflix as part of Viacom's growth strategy, making Paramount the first major film studio to do so.
|FactSnippet No. 408,642 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On June 2017, Paramount Pictures signed a deal with 20th Century Fox for distribution of its films in Italy, which took effect on September.
|FactSnippet No. 408,641 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In early 2008, Paramount Pictures partnered with Los Angeles-based developer FanRocket to make short scenes taken from its film library available to users on Facebook.
|FactSnippet No. 408,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In 1970, Paramount Pictures teamed with Universal Studios to form Cinema International Corporation, a new company that would distribute films by the two studios outside the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 408,628 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In 1968, Paramount Pictures formed Films Distributing Corp to distribute sensitive film product, including Sin With a Stranger, which was one of the first films to receive an X rating in the United States when the MPAA introduced their new rating system.
|FactSnippet No. 408,627 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2014, Paramount Pictures became the first major Hollywood studio to distribute all of its films in digital form only.
|FactSnippet No. 408,616 - en.wikipedia.org|